Noble Otter Soaps

Sorry mate, not sure what the issue is? I presume somebody has sent you the code but they are here and working under the 'spoilers' for me.
Seems to be a problem with the link. I can navigate in this tab to the forums main page and see the Vendor View sub forum, bit if I use the link a few posts back I get taken to a log in screen which won't let me log in.

Using Chrome on ColorOS if you are interested.

Seems to be a problem with the link. I can navigate in this tab to the forums main page and see the Vendor View sub forum, bit if I use the link a few posts back I get taken to a log in screen which won't let me log in.

Using Chrome on ColorOS if you are interested.

Not sure what is happening as that link works for me (on a laptop using Firefox and logged in).

Might be a question for @Monsta_AU ?

Firefighter is sold out everywhere apart from Beard and Blade as they received their stock about 2 months after everywhere else. This is a limited run, once its gone its gone, never to return.

@Gargravarr will be happy Hamami is in stock locally. :)

Firefighter is sold out everywhere apart from Beard and Blade as they received their stock about 2 months after everywhere else. This is a limited run, once its gone its gone, never to return.

@Gargravarr will be happy Hamami is in stock locally. :)
I would indeed be happy, but I had to promise I wouldn't order any more: Mrs Gargravarr absolutely can't bear it. I guess I'll end up with a tub full of nuts/rivets or whatever that'll still smell nice to remind me...

Just typical that Firefighter would arrive on these shores only in time for my self-imposed moratorium to prevent me from ordering any. Bummer. :rolleyes: If (by any remote chance) there's any still available next year, I'll give it a try then, otherwise it's just tough shit for Gargravarr. Never mind, I'll live.

I would indeed be happy, but I had to promise I wouldn't order any more: Mrs Gargravarr absolutely can't bear it. I guess I'll end up with a tub full of nuts/rivets or whatever that'll still smell nice to remind me...

Just typical that Firefighter would arrive on these shores only in time for my self-imposed moratorium to prevent me from ordering any. Bummer. :rolleyes: If (by any remote chance) there's any still available next year, I'll give it a try then, otherwise it's just tough shit for Gargravarr. Never mind, I'll live.
giphy.gif
Noble-Otter-Firefighter-Shaving-Soap113g-Front-590x.jpg
come-on-you-rinq4c.jpg