Not new to wet shaving but I’ve ramped up my growing addiction of late...

Catmanfan Shaves

2020 Charity Auction Winner
Hi all, Brett here but as you can see from the name, I’m a bit of a KISS fan 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻
I’ve recently kicked up my wet shaving habit a notch or two and been growing my collection with a few beautiful creations courtesy of TF Custom Shaving Brushes.

I’m on the NSW Central Coast And have been looking for somewhere to get info from like minded people. So thanks to a couple of your members, Tony and Razor, they suggested that this might just be the place.

i look forward to seeing what P&C has to offer and talking with you all.

Hi all, Brett here but as you can see from the name, I’m a bit of a KISS fan 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻
I’ve recently kicked up my wet shaving habit a notch or two and been growing my collection with a few beautiful creations courtesy of TF Custom Shaving Brushes.

I’m on the NSW Central Coast And have been looking for somewhere to get info from like minded people. So thanks to a couple of your members, Tony and Razor, they suggested that this might just be the place.

i look forward to seeing what P&C has to offer and talking with you all.
G'day Brett, wishing you a warm welcome and many Happy Shaves with you're newest TF Custom Brushes. Delighted to read that you're enjoying the Rhodium as it comes highly recommended and rightly so! (y)