Not new to wet shaving but I’ve ramped up my growing addiction of late...

Welcome @Catmanfan Shaves what other kit do you have in the den to compliment TF brushes?
Thanks so much everyone for you great welcome. I truly appreciate it.

To answer your question @Holiday... firstly, apologies for the delay in responding. The auction distracted me big time 😂

My current razors are a Muhle R41 and my dear Dad’s old Gillette ‘cheap and cheerful’. Now, thanks to the generous donors and P&C, I’ll be adding an Envy and Model T soon. There’s a few others I want to add but I’m still looking around.

Brushes.... my Dad’s old generic brush which has now lost most of it's fibres but I can’t bring myself to part with it. I may get it re knotted but we’ll see. It’s a very cheap brush but it served him well and this is the brush that led me to see what else is out there so there’s sentimental value to it.

I have a cheap Priceline Badger that I bought in a hurry because Dad’s brush was leaving a bunch of fibres on my face while lathering 😞 I bought my son a Muhle Fine Badger & R41 set for his birthday a couple of years ago and I was so keen, I bought myself one at the same time, lol. Nice razor, nice brush but I thought I’d see what else was out there.

Then, that’s when it happened.... I found TF Custom Shaving Brushes and the floodgates opened 🤪. I now have two 30mm synthetic tuxedos and a 27mm Rhodium which I’m totally spoiled by. All green custom handles of varying shades but I think that’s my theme... anything green 😂

I’m buying a few soaps and creams from local and international artisans but I’ll add the specifics in the ‘Acquisitions’ thread when I get the chance. I do have a bit of Proraso Green soap, cream, balm and aftershave which was my everyday, go to work scent. Then there’s the Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes cream and balm.... so nice 👍🏻

I have another 2 brushes from a brush maker in Queensland that arrived today and a few (yes... ‘a few’ 😉), coming soon from Tasmania. I’m trying to support Aussie artisans as much as I can and all 3 brush makers here in Australia haven’t given me cause to think otherwise. Such great and creative people producing world class products. 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻

Last edited:
Then there’s the Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes cream and balm.... so nice
Cheers @Catmanfan Shaves, another one for the wish list
I have another 2 brushes from a brush maker in Queensland that arrived today and a few (yes... ‘a few’ 😉), coming soon from Tasmania. I’m trying to support Aussie artisans as much as I can and all 3 brush makers here in Australia haven’t given me cause to think otherwise. Such great and creative people producing world class products. 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻
Have you found the list of Aussie artisans and suppliers
https://paste-and-cut.com.au/commun...ooming-suppliers-and-artisans.3821/post-97075

Post heading -

Not new to wet shaving but I’ve ramped up my growing addiction of late...

is #fakenews

Better heading -

Not new to wet shaving but have increased my INVESTMENT in quality of life of late...