November 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Call:- Thanks to @Mark1966 for the 180 Vintage Wilkie Blades, I'm looking forward to used these blades very soon ;)(y):happy:...Now that I've got my own iPhone I can start taking photo's
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
Great blades.

Really @Bosley82 I don't think we're even trying. Seeing some recent posts I think we're supposed to be adding a 0 to our purchase quantities of blades.

Really @Bosley82 I don't think we're even trying. Seeing some recent posts I think we're supposed to be adding a 0 to our purchase quantities of blades.
Your right mate. To me 100 blades is a fair few and will last a while. But when you compare it to some of the numbers that have been thrown round lately 100 or so is just a drop in the ocean. :LOL:

No pic. Bought a small lot of soaps, Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum, TOBS Platinum in a Black wooden bowl, Saponifico Varesino Stella in a square wooden bowl.
Smelled the P&B and @SchoolForAnts Red Lead is a better scent for me so the P&B was immediately sold on.
The TOBS was dissapointing. It was supposed to be White pear, Musk, Amber and Sandalwood. I can’t even be arsed to lather it once to see if this opens up, it’s going back up for sale.
The SV looks like being the only keeper out of the 3, for now.

You guys know it’s December right?

Status
Not open for further replies.