Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Let's see those pics!

All your new shaving kit!

What have you got coming into your place?

Non-shaving kit here

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin Who?
Just'n'other common as muck modern 3 piece razor

PGZSwDj.jpg

Thanks again to @Mark1966 for so much legacy with this razor from Todras generous donation. Mark's generous win 2020, where he beat me again, and then to auction again this year. Plus! all the additional time and cost organising the auction and posting winnings etc. T/H

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin Who?

PGZSwDj.jpg

Thanks again to @Mark1966 for so much legacy with this razor from Todras generous donation. Mark's generous win 2020, where he beat me again, and then to auction again this year. Plus! all the additional time and cost organising the auction and posting winnings etc. T/H

It really is a beautiful piece of art isn't it!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin Who?

PGZSwDj.jpg

Welcome to the club.(y):coffee:
The open comb is right up your alley. I knew when you won the item that it's new owner was thoroughly deserving.
Well done.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin Who?

PGZSwDj.jpg

Congrats on the Wolfman @Holiday

Turn-N-Shave 28mm M3 Sorby Galaxy arrived today.
According to Milton the M3 is designed to be the densest knot on the market.
Wow, that's a monster of a brush. Is it dense with flow through or a bit of a lather hog?

Will do 👍 it has crazy bloom
1T4z3My.jpg

YpdwP3B.jpg
What an amazing score man as I haven't seen a knot bloom like that!!!
For that reason alone I'll always have room in my den for natural knots as my Rhodium/s are super dense but this one takes it another level... Nice handle too! o_O

Last edited:
Wow, that's a monster of a brush. Is it dense with flow through or a bit of a lather hog?
I haven’t had a chance to use it yet but from what I gather the M1 and M2 which are similar in density have great flow-through so I expect it to be the same. He also offers the M3 in a “low density” option L3 which said to be similar to Declaration knots.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin Who?

PGZSwDj.jpg

You've started the month in style, big time - well done (y):cool:

c229zv5.jpg

Mail call from WCS. Shipped 11/10, arrived 2/11 - which isn't too bad. I still have items ordered from September that still haven't arrived in Australia yet (because Asendia).

Just some bits and pieces. I purchased a Karve SB-B plate on my continuous journey towards milder shaves (I currently have a SB-E atm). Stirling Satsuma and GD Bergamot and Lavender soaps and the WCS brand 5/8 straight razor (not shave ready unfortunately, but expected).

Mail Call today :love::love::love:

IMG-20211102-154325.jpg

Rushed to get home as was expecting a delivery and boy was I surprised to see this as its such a tiny piece of shaving equipment that feels like it'll whizz across my face/head with ease! Very impressed with the machined finish and the new logo/packaging is very modern and top notch!
As nice as a polished one would be I would expect it to scratch easily and the rustic look feels nice to touch. Shane has out done himself designing such an elegant piece of shaving gear that I still can't beieve I'm holding titanium as it feels like a cheap disposable cart razor!?
Only let down is my lack of any AC blades but I'm expecting some supplies to arrive in the next few days so I can test this baby out over the weekend... :love::nailbiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.