Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner

Hi Mark
It is with a heavy heart that we write to announce to you and our tens of thousands of customers in Australia and throughout the world that, after an over 40 year association with R.M.Williams, Nungar will no longer be a stockist.
We have worked for over 40 years to build our business and, like you, have overcome various challenges as they are presented to us. We thank all of our customers who have turned to Nungar as the go to shop for competitively priced R.M.Williams products over this time.
We thank you for supporting us for so long and hope you will continue to do so. Our own range of Nungar products continues to expand and the other brands that we stock will continue to be available, including Ariat, Akubra, Wrangler, Thomas Cook, and others.
Rest assured that we will continue to be here for you, just without the R.M.Williams brand as part of our stable.
If you have an outstanding order of RM Williams products with Nungar, your credit card will not have been charged unless the item has shipped. In the event that it has not yet shipped, we will do our best to help you fulfil your order, but may have to point you in the direction of another stockist to assist. We are here to help you, our loyal customers.
Finally, we have a range of R.M.Williams products, boots and clothing, in stock which we are running out until 23 February. The links below will take you to the live lists of available products at significant discounts. If you would like to purchase anything off the list, send us an email. We’ll confirm final availability and arrange payment with you. First in best dressed, though. This is the last of our stock.

All the best.
Steve
and the Nungar Team

e.gif

Sad to hear. Too bad I have outgrown rmwilliams

I think he means he hits up the Northampton shoe makers, also maybe some Vass, Corthay and some Fukuda!

My work shoes are Loakes, Cheney etc, and I even have a pair of Loakes lace up boots - but nothing beats the RMW for weekend wear!

@Mark1966

Well, I mean I hit up a custom made boot for weekend wear. Thing is built like a tank and should last forever and ever.

Some nice Islay boots from C&J. Although if I could find a discontinued pair of RM rigger boots I would be all over them.

@Mark1966

Well, I mean I hit up a custom made boot for weekend wear. Thing is built like a tank and should last forever and ever.

Nice!

#acutabove

#rami-allclass

^^^ what he said!