alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
I know, I bought this technically in Sep - but it arrived today so...
0_Ikon_DLC_Slant_ArrivedS_zpsysweoiwl.jpg

It's my birthday so my bro brought back from Sydney a bottle of Pinaud Eau de Portugal, a tasty looking Universal Shavette and a 'bottomless' Old Style.

What a guy!

Happy birthday my friend - I hope you have a fantastic day and a great weekend ahead with your brother!

The kind of mail call dreams are made of:

Z2kSKwV.jpg

@Mark - you're a legend!

vvP0MCD.jpg

Thanks to @Nick the Knife for recommending Escentials of Australia. They were a pleasure to deal with. In addition to the hydroxides, castor oil, stearic and glycerine there are a range of essential oils (and a couple of fragrance oils).

The oils are: mandarin, eucalyptus radiata, lavender bulgaria, cedarwood atlas, patchouli dark, lemon myrtle, almond FO, tea tree, aniseed, jasmine FO, clove bud, eucalyptus globulus, bay, pine. To me, they all smell delicious but special mention goes to lemon myrtle, mandarin, cedarwood and bay.

@bald as - can you please teach me how to make soap?

@khun_diddy , wow great haul of gear pal - you've great taste! Haha we've ordered a number of the same things from EoA. I agree the cedarwood atlas and West Indian Bay both smell fantastic - could dab the latter on as it is! I actually bought a Lemon Myrtle tree so I didn't have to buy the Eo - as we love to make tea from the leaves or use it in cooking as well.

Happy birthday for last Friday - definitely a great haul and look forward to @bald as 's masterclass on Hot Process soap making. ;-)

B&M Cologne Russe.
B&M Black Label Bealuidere.
B&M Leveitian.

Cologne Russe is some thing I feel most will grow to appreciate more and more, the longer they own it. It's a limited edition item, so get in while you can!
If any one in Sydney is ordering, let me know, as I'll get some more.

Fantastic stuff @khun_diddy - please bring along some of the EO's for sniffing on Sunday

Frapin - Terre de Sarment x2
Houbigant - Fougere Royale (in production version)

Mail call!

12118942_10203726414999348_1132490643827698963_n.jpg

One of six on their way. Half of which are Express Post none of which achieved their overnight obligations...five of which are shave-related.

Stones came last week and now my first practice razors have arrived....

A neat little Sheffield - Kapitan-Lindbergh
...and a little vintage TI (69)

12107751_10203726434119826_7116375394148822876_n.jpg

Feel kinda funny not getting these from @Mark "The Scallywag" but it's time to let go the teat....

Mail call!

12118942_10203726414999348_1132490643827698963_n.jpg

One of six on their way. Half of which are Express Post none of which achieved their overnight obligations...five of which are shave-related.

Stones came last week and now my first practice razors have arrived....

A neat little Sheffield - Kapitan-Lindbergh
...and a little vintage TI (69)

12107751_10203726434119826_7116375394148822876_n.jpg

Feel kinda funny not getting these from @Mark "The Scallywag" but it's time to let go the teat....
Best of luck mate.

Apart from the fact that I was interstate for work half the weekend and I have a sick child I was working from home today awaiting a couple of parcels.

Of course the delivery of the first lot was attempted in the 20 minutes it took to get my children to school this morning and get home but I was here for the other one -

HUGE thanks to those who contributed to my thread asking for advice on this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.