October 2015 Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some mornings it is worth going to the post office ...

World's first 7 blade razor - only for the brave like @gthomas04 and myself!

A shipper for a #77 set - pretty sure I have one needing a shipper

Aged Spice Shave Stick, courtesy of the Shaverhut sale (thanks @Nightguard) - a little larger than I was anticipating unfortunately. I like to keep my travel kit light. If it is an outstanding performance I will put up with it - if not I start the hunt again

A couple of GEMs - anybody looking for a SE?

Last but by no means least the Slim Adjustable in the '1000 uses' box - a nice pickup which will clean up well I suspect :)
Nice! You don't do anything by halves- do you?!

Nice! You don't do anything by halves- do you?!

More to do with the postal system really mate.

Parcels tend to get delivered in batches. A couple were available last Friday but I was away (somewhere??) and the Dorco was ordered ages ago but was shipped from Korea. The GEMs just came with the #77 shipper.

More to do with the postal system really mate.

Parcels tend to get delivered in batches. A couple were available last Friday but I was away (somewhere??) and the Dorco was ordered ages ago but was shipped from Korea. The GEMs just came with the #77 shipper.
On the brighter side it makes it easier to pick up all at once. (But yes, postal system... :shudder: )

On the brighter side it makes it easier to pick up all at once. (But yes, postal system... :shudder: )
Tell me about it, my package required 9 days of flustering before Auspost saw fit to deliver it!

Not sure that this is much of a brighter side - have a borrow a shopping bag to carry this all home!

Be still my beating heart - the wait has ben unbearable :) Not sure whether I will shave with it or use it to plane some wood I have lying about!
Why not both ?

Mail Call!

But guess who from?

12195101_10203802884031026_5126960961206606803_o.jpg

Yep you got it, the Scallywag himself. @Mark "The Grand Enabler". Yep and no prizes for guessing the contents...

OK so it's a straight. But it's the fulfilment of a little dream of mine - to one day own the trifecta - a Puma (check), a Henckels Friodur (check)...

...and now a Filarmonica!!!!

12191336_10203802897031351_3794287227429186249_o.jpg

Disappointing this image is like a passport photo, does her no justice at all, but I thought a quick snap to help it sink in. It's here, my own Filarmonica 13.

She's an absolute stunner. Huge thanks @Mark mate!!!!!!!

How do you adjust it ?

That would work well with a feather blade...

Double yay.

P1EaflD.jpg

1cswoGV.jpg

Vetiver, bitter orange, juniper berry, lime, benzoin, bergamot, peppermint, yang ylang, rose geranium, honey (FO), coconut (FO).

Plus glycerine, jojoba, beeswax and some hardware.

And a kilo of cocaine.

The vetiver, rose geranium and bitter orange are seriously exciting. Oh god, that vetiver!

Looks great - enjoy!

Double yay.

P1EaflD.jpg

1cswoGV.jpg

Vetiver, bitter orange, juniper berry, lime, benzoin, bergamot, peppermint, yang ylang, rose geranium, honey (FO), coconut (FO).

Plus glycerine, jojoba, beeswax and some hardware.

And a kilo of cocaine.

The vetiver, rose geranium and bitter orange are seriously exciting. Oh god, that vetiver!

why am I thinking of Breaking Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.