October 2015 Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently acquired a Wolfman polished WR1-SB on a WRH1 handle and it really is a quality razor. It is surprisingly efficient and smooth at the same time so hopefully I will be able to continue to dial in my technique although it is pretty easy to use from the get go. Very happy.

Massive shout out to @Lifes a Peach and @Draco Noir for the creme de la creme of blade sampler packs! Can't wait to report how they go in SOTD :)

Looking forward to your views on these blades, @Korbz .

The offer of a sampler pack is extended to all new members to 'try before you buy'. Some of the Melbourne gang have kicked in a bunch. Just PM me.

Recently acquired a Wolfman polished WR1-SB on a WRH1 handle and it really is a quality razor. It is surprisingly efficient and smooth at the same time so hopefully I will be able to continue to dial in my technique although it is pretty easy to use from the get go. Very happy.
Fantastic acquisition - I'm sure you are going to love the Wolf!

The offer of a sampler pack is extended to all new members to 'try before you buy'. Some of the Melbourne gang have kicked in a bunch. Just PM me.
Great idea guys!

@Monsta_AU mate, you're being usurped!

I don't think anyone can surpass @Monsta_AU for blades sample packs :). Put it this way after trading some soap for blades with him, I do need to buy blades for a while.
Well they're certainly trying to :)

Nice package to arrive -

Note the advert for the set I just received and the advert for those blades that @stillshunter mentioned in the 'Heads Up' thread.

Yes, yet which one is going to be UV protective laminated, framed and placed in the shave den/bathroom ?

Yes, yet which one is going to be UV protective laminated, framed and placed in the shave den/bathroom ?

Not sure - I have quite a few now ...

Not sure - I have quite a few now ...
Ahh, sounds like you can rotate that collection to suit the blade/razon combination used that day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.