October 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
37166264214_aa647c854c_b.jpg

Mail call... was a bit nervous as this was the first one he's turned of this blank (tinkerbell). Love the way it turned out. Not going to try to do it justice in this light, so will upload more photos in daylight when I get a chance.

That looks like a 25/57mm Tuxedo Synth. knot

Oh, according to the AusPost app, I have a package from the US passing through Granville (2 days ago).

So, it's probably not far now.

Oh, according to the AusPost app, I have a package from the US passing through Granville (2 days ago).

Mine said Sydney yesterday. I saw no mention of Granville or Chullora. You got Granville...so a couple of days there then Chullora...... so probably not far now.:D Have you checked your letter box today?

If it's any consolation you'll probably get to shave with yours first. In fact I won't get to shave with mine at all as I gave it away. I gave it to my son. :) I don't think he's interested in doing SOTDs so that might be the last you see of that one.

Speedy,you could swap the handles when needed,also the ss should never need replacing.
You will probably forget you have it.
Just a thought.
I never forget all my razors and all my safe keeping razors will be pass on to 8 cousin in my family when the time comes, and when I get too old to shave either sell them or give them all to my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.