Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Those of you who have been around for a while will know of my appreciation for our high quality local artisans, especially our members here @SchoolForAnts and @todras (and @Sxot) with their Squadron Soap and Australian Private Reserve ranges respectively.

I do understand though that it can be a gamble to try a new product, so here is the offer.

If you have not previously tried products from these vendors and you buy any products from their range, use them for one week or less and do not like them I will purchase them from you for the original purchase cost including postage to you - all you will lose is postage to me.

Limited to the first five people to claim - but I don't even think we will get to that number. I will post in this thread any purchases I make or if this offer is withdrawn.

Seriously folks - these guys are THAT good as somebody who wants to see wet shaving grow and out Aussie producers supported I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and give you a risk free trial.

Is that all clear?

Get cracking guys and don't forget -

1463456135855.jpg

Hot damn!
That's a sweet deal.

Nah - easy offer to make. I'm confident I will get no takers as people will like what they get. :)

Worst case - I get more stufff. Oh dear, how bad would that be ;)

solid offer!
Someone buy the ranges out and say you don't like it for this, the restock/bankrupt mark event.

solid offer!
Someone buy the ranges out and say you don't like it for this, the restock/bankrupt mark event.

Go your hardest.

if you can honestly look me in the eye and say you like none of them:
a) your taste is LOUSY
b) I'm on sabbatical next year ;)

Go your hardest.

a) your taste is LOUSY
You?
Sabbatical?
MOOONNSSSTTTAAAA the kids are acting weird again!

I should ask, does this include scent profile or base product performance alone?

A great show of support for our local artisans @Mark1966 . I don't think you are in much danger of having to pay up, great guys with a great product!

Go your hardest.

a) your taste is LOUSY
Haha have your read Half of what I say?
I never attested to have good taste :)

As far as sabbatical goes... I think I'm going to do the same.

You?
Sabbatical?
MOOONNSSSTTTAAAA the kids are acting weird again!

I should ask, does this include scent profile or base product performance alone?

Either, I don't care. If you have not tried something from their range, but some and don't like it for whatever reason - it is mine.

A great show of support for our local artisans @Mark1966 . I don't think you are in much danger of having to pay up, great guys with a great product!

Yep, I don't expect to be inundated by claims - but the offer is genuine. People can PM me if they want to discuss it more.