Oh Great! Just when I don't need more...

If I hadn't just paid for the Wolfman...!
giphy.gif

I have a Wolfman and a stainless steel Level 2 with the hammered handle. The CG is a great razor but the WM is in a different class. I have a 1.25 WR2 and it significantly more efficient. There is however a lot more blade feel with the WR2. When you get your Wolfman you won't even look at any other razor.

On my radar for such a long time but there's no way I can hide it from the 'bank manager' and I've already been put on notice not to buy anymore shave gear! :nailbiting:
Are you saying you’re wife is the bank manager and she been putting you on notice not to buy anymore shaving gear, because, you haven’t been paying the mortgage off towards the house..... Oops!! Good luck with your wifey bank manager and your shaving gear, IF, she doesn’t sell about 80% of your shaving gear towards the mortgage on the house.

I have a Wolfman and a stainless steel Level 2 with the hammered handle. The CG is a great razor but the WM is in a different class. I have a 1.25 WR2 and it significantly more efficient. There is however a lot more blade feel with the WR2. When you get your Wolfman you won't even look at any other razor.

Have you used a Timeless, R41 or Game Changer to compare the 1.25 WR2 too?