AUCTION CLOSED One of a kind Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 solid brass Paste & Cut razor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
We are very proud to present this auction lot generously donated by Brian from Charcoal Goods

Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding.

International bidders: basic international airmail shipping with basic tracking is included for this lot - however it is strongly recommended that the auction winner purchases additional services such as insurance. If unsure please contact @alfredus before bidding.

Australian bidders: this lot will be shipped free of charge within Australia via Express post - however it is strongly recommended that the auction winner purchases additional services such as insurance. If unsure please contact @alfredus before bidding.

AUCTION DESCRIPTION

This auction is for a one of a kind Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 razor with a unique Paste & Cut engraving on the backplate. It represents the final production run of the Charcoal Goods Generation 1 base plate design and is no longer available (even without the unique engraving). It comes with the matching top cap and a Charcoal Goods Stinger handle, which is the prototype for this handle. The razor has been machined from solid brass and then finished by hand.

Gj89Wil.jpg

Handle Dimensions
Weight: 104 g
Length: 89 mm
Diameter: 13.5 mm​

Last edited:
Couldn't sell this for less than $500 (my bid)

Really? Big boys out now!

I figure I will not be paying postage - so how about $750 (my bid)

$800.

Let the record show that if I am the winner of this razor, it will be donated for next years auction ;)

To keep it simple if I am the winner, I will make the donation, post the screenshot and the razor can stay with whoever currently has it until next year.

In the spirit of a really nice guy, a good friend and someone I (and many of us) miss a great deal I do hope the bidding goes higher. This is a highly collectable razor and from all accounts an excellent shaver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.