AUCTION CLOSED One of a kind Squadron Soap Splash & Soap set 1

Discussion started by alfredus, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alfredus

alfredus organises many group buys State Convenor - SA Group Buy Caporegime Charity Auction Team

We are very proud to present this auction lot generously donated by @SchoolForAnts from Squadron Soaps

Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding.

International bidders: this item can be shipped internationally, however there will be additional costs, which the winner has to pay for. If you are unsure, please contact
    @SchoolForAnts before bidding

Australian bidders: this lot will be shipped free of charge within Australia.

AUCTION DESCRIPTION
    I am supplying an identical set of matching soap/splash. The scent is comprised of Bergamot, Cardamom, Nutmeg and Amber. It is a set that I made for myself some time ago, and has never been released to the public previously, and they will not be available for sale again by Squadron.

[​IMG]

Soap is 125gm
    Splash is 100ml​

Substance, Pbgoose, lerenau and 2 others like this.
  2. alfredus

alfredus organises many group buys State Convenor - SA Group Buy Caporegime Charity Auction Team

This lot is now open for bidding - please be generous and good luck (y)

3. glenos

glenos Member 2018 Sabbatical 2015 Sabbatical

4. fruityasu

fruityasu smashes all the likes 2018 Charity Auction Winner

5. fruityasu

fruityasu smashes all the likes 2018 Charity Auction Winner

6. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

7. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads 2018 Charity Auction Winner

8. alfredus

Thank you so very much @Mark1966 for your extra generous donation (an extra 100$ over the actual winning bid) and of course @SchoolForAnts for making this happen (y)

Here the donations receipt and this auction is now officially closed
    [​IMG]

Tony Forsyth, fruityasu and borked like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.