Online retailers

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
May just be me but I’ve had a run of retailers getting pretty loose with mistakes lately-
I ordered one spalding bouncy ball to play with my boy, amazon send a box of 24.
I order one top tier drink bottle ($60) and the seller advises they are out of stock- refund me and two days later I get advised that they have just shipped it...
And that just this last week, super weird.

I have advised all the parties of their mistakes but have had no replies.
Either way my boy loves the bouncy balls..

Nico

Multi-blade using heretic - burn the witch ...
2018 Charity Auction Winner
May just be me but I’ve had a run of retailers getting pretty loose with mistakes lately-
I ordered one spalding bouncy ball to play with my boy, amazon send a box of 24.
I order one top tier drink bottle ($60) and the seller advises they are out of stock- refund me and two days later I get advised that they have just shipped it...
And that just this last week, super weird.

I have advised all the parties of their mistakes but have had no replies.
Either way my boy loves the bouncy balls..
Not just you @Ferret619 .
A mate ordered a dozen bottles of Jacob's creek Cabernet Sauvignon to be delivered for my birthday, I received two dozen. I informed the vendor of the mistake and was told to keep them.
Also ordered a hand made newsboy cap from the UK which I recived in record time. A week later I received a second cap. I did inform the vendor of the error and I offered to return it. He said no worries keep it.

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
Not just you @Ferret619 .
A mate ordered a dozen bottles of Jacob's creek Cabernet Sauvignon to be delivered for my birthday, I received two dozen. I informed the vendor of the mistake and was told to keep them.
Also ordered a hand made newsboy cap from the UK which I recived in record time. A week later I received a second cap. I did inform the vendor of the error and I offered to return it. He said no worries keep it.
That’s quite a deal!
You must have quite the cap collection at this point