Opinion (NOT SELLING)

58RW

Well I think I'm in the right forum thread to start with and I AM NOT SELLING in case someone wants to accuse me :( I'm just looking for thoughts and opinion thinking of buying a knot and looking for a cheap handle and saw this one. Opinions only $8.00

CgcUnZG.jpg

If it's a solid resin handle then I'd say $10 is ok but if it's a hollow handle then skip it i reckon.

You can also check AliExpress for a good range of handles. I got a nice 22mm resin handle for line $5 shipped! I'm gonna pop in a 21mm s/tip badger knot that a friend sent me.

Years ago, i was very lucky to pick up a vintage faux tortoise handle. I put in my TGN 2 band finest bulb knot (the old, non-gel tip version) and it's the only badger I kept!!

If it's a solid resin handle then I'd say $10 is ok but if it's a hollow handle then skip it i reckon.

You can also check AliExpress for a good range of handles. I got a nice 22mm resin handle for line $5 shipped! I'm gonna pop in a 21mm s/tip badger knot that a friend sent me.

Years ago, i was very lucky to pick up a vintage faux tortoise handle. I put in my TGN 2 band finest bulb knot (the old, non-gel tip version) and it's the only badger I kept!!
Thanks @nav1 I now remember the site you mentioned thanks will give that a look. Adding I'm looking now lots to pick from some really nice thanks @nav1

Last edited:
Yaqi do 14mm aluminium handles that look great. And they have now introduced a DOC Chrome razor as we well on top of their other razors.
Thanks for the suggestion!