OSP has a 15% off sale!

Greenpike

Finally purchased my first OSP soap because they're doing a 15% off promotion this weekend. Use the code "OSP1" at checkout. Closes midnight Sunday (UK time, I'd guess).

And yes, it's inclusive of postage.

OSPSoap.com

So I'm waiting on two shaving soaps (Fougere, Peppermint & Rosemary) and a bathing soap (Lemon & Peppermint).

Last edited:
I received a sample of the Fougère from @Benjamin a while back and also had the chance to check a full tub out at the last Sydney meetup - it's an interesting take on the family, almost fruity in a way but it lathers up a treat.

I've heard privately, that they're not the easiest to deal with.
What experience have others had?

I have two tubs of OSP that i use regular (Fougere & Orange/Patchouli) and bought a full set of the samples when he sold them, you'll be hard pushed to find a better lathering soap if you follow his advice and "lather it like you hate it". Its also a thirsty soap, get the water balance right and it offers great slickness and protection, with great post shave feel; Its all natural which is always a bonus. The only point i can mention that might knock it is it tends to have a "cake" like base scent that runs through the whole range, airing it doesn't solve it either........ but its not a major issue in the same way P&B had for example.

James (the owner) is easy to deal with, has delivered what he promised when he promised on several occasions, so no issue there. I've had a few "discussions" with him on FB groups regarding EU legislation and import soaps....... he seems very protective in that respect (understandably enough), but spreads misinformation and some fear mongering.