OSP Quits!

WHAT! Surely though we are the most important small fractional percentage ;)

To me you are, I have a raging SAD myself but objectively just a tiny fraction!

I'm surprised you haven't purchased enough to keep all the small suppliers alive considering the volume of software you have in storage @todras

G'day guys I copy this message from another shaving forum from James the owner of the OSP.....FYI below ;)

Hi gents.

Thanks for your well-wishes.

Bit of a weird situation really.

I don't mind disclosing a bit of info though.

The only two other members of my family (my girlfriend and my mother) are both extremely unwell. One due to a long term illness and the other due to a road traffic accident.

I tried to keep OSP operational for as long as possible, but it got to a point where I just couldn't. Ironically, things took a huge turn for the positive today and all of a sudden it looks like the hiatus won't be a very long one. However, I'm taking the opportunity to get things settled first.

As for claims of bad service, I can gladly say that I've always offered the best service that I can. I offer help wherever possible and clearly state (or stated) my terms and conditions on my site. In this case, I talked what to do through with the customer but if they don't want to follow it up, there isn't much else I can do.

Thanks for your kind words gents, it won't be long before I'm back. A new product is on the horizon too!

James.