P & C Newbie FAQs

FluffyGroodle

Hi all!

I've been around for a couple of weeks, and you guys have been great (y) I've picked up so many things just reading up on a lot of previous threads. On that note, is there a previous thread that guides newbies like me on certain questions like how long before you get access to the BST thread or who's best to contact on fixing vintage DEs in the group? If this has been answered previously, please point me to the thread & I will take it from there :)

Hi mate, glad you are enjoying your time here.

The High Street’ is where members can buy, sell and trade, vendors can show their wares and provide special offers and we can give people a heads up on interesting items around auction sites and elsewhere. The B/S/T sub-forum becomes available to new members after a little while - just a feature to stop those who simply want to join here to sell their wares.
Thanks, @Mark1966! I found the answer to one of my questions (y) My issue, like a lot of people here, is not the SELLING part but the BUYING aspect of that sub-forum :LOL:

There is also an introductory email that gives you a few hints about how to get full access to the site. Other than the obligatory time waiting, you can also up your post count by introducing yourself, as well as liking other's posts, and in turn having them like yours.