Paradigm 17-4 Stainless Steel Razor

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Really tempted by this new Paradigm 17-4 SS razor as the shave geometry has been made slightly milder than the Paradigm Titanium due to a weight increase.
All reports I've read to date (20171212) are very positive that it is worth the $230 USD asking price.

Thoughts? (Yes, you can be critical, with wit if you wish)

img_2233.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived through the week. Looks exceptional but haven’t used it yet. Busy playing with other toys but will get to it in due course.

Definitely a nice price and a great weight, at 80mm though I would be looking for a handle with a little more length. It is a very beautiful looking piece too!

The handle length was the deal breaker for me, I may pick one up from one of the BST's if I see one at the right price.

Hey now looks like they copied the tech handle..

@Errol as mentioned before above, I did and am very glad I did so. Still evaluating it but so far I am very impressed and I think it may become my number one razor.
So much so I want a second one, so can I trade or buy yours? (y)

No deal. Mine's still a virgin. You'll have to dig deeper and get the Ti when it comes up next month, if you haven't already put your money down. I bit the bullet and ordered one.

No deal. Mine's still a virgin. You'll have to dig deeper and get the Ti when it comes up next month, if you haven't already put your money down. I bit the bullet and ordered one.

Well the Ti Paradigm II copies the shave geometry of the 17-4 which unfortunately is to never be made again. The Ti had a limited run of 35 units, so bucklies of getting one of the second batch either as also limited x50 units and very costly for the same geometry.
Guess I will have to just look after the one I have :LOL:

Last edited: