Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I have to confess I took a while to 'master' this razor - operator error IMHO.

It is also a kind weird name. Why 'Variant'?

In any event it is an affordable and available two piece modern adjustable razor - so what is not to love, right?

Why not find out for yourself how this little thing rocks - with the Parker Variant Adjustable Pass Around.

How does it work?

Members in good standing ( a vague term allowing me to decide who I want this to go to) wanting to participate should post below.

Once a list is created I will clean the razor, sanitise it and send to the first person. This will probably go out on Saturday 10 March.

When you send the razor to the next person you must use a traceable method, post the number and have cleaned the razor. I could think of other rules - in which case I will come back and add them.

Simples really :)

eb40c3fbc7826a2a0df38c6b134384a0_1024x1024.jpg

Participants:
@alfredus
@nsavage
@Nightguard
@Greenpike
@TomG
@Korbz
@Rami
@Ferret619
@lerenau

Last edited:
Very generous of you especially since it is brand new. Missing your Gillettes too much ;)
Love mine on 2 to 3, anymore than that and it gets agressive quickly. Really great adjustable and weighted.

That's very generous of you @Mark1966 (y)(y)(y)

I am definitely in - always wondered about this one

I will be gone from the 28th (for 3 weeks), so I would love to be the first in the list as well...that way I can easily pass it on to the next member, before I leave

I thought a few people would be curious like I was!

I will start with @alfredus and get this going when I get home next Tuesday - so you can have a good run before heading out. Others will follow in due course :)

Thanks @Mark1966 for your generosity. Haven't shaved with mine in a good while so might give it a go Friday with the APR Coolabah LE :) Happy shaves gents!

Fantastic - thank you very much @Mark1966 (y)(y)(y)

Not in but just wanted to say this is a great razor. Very unique in its cutting angle, remember to keep the handle more parallel to the face to fund the optimal angle.

All in to date.

BTW, if you are interested in this and not sure if you are a member 'in good standing' just PM me and ask if you can play. I'm not wanting to embarrass people with that requirement - just weed out people who join a forum for freebies and don't participate :)

Officially: Easter Holidays with Mother/Brother in Law etc.
Reality: if course you are absolutely right - 5 shows hopefully :D

Please explain?