@Tony Forsyth - Brisbane
@huntereyes_ - Brisbane
@Rami - Sydney
@the_shaving_sailor - Sydney
@borked - Sydney
@RustyBlade - Sydney
@Sticky - Illawarra
@Ferret619 - Canberra

If the schedule doesn't work out, no worries, we can accommodate changes, we just need to talk. When this run is finished we can send on to the recipients of the OTHER PCTB4 if desired - let's see how we go first though.

Once again thanks for the samples from:
@shavetheman of The Stray Whisker - http://thestraywhisker.com.au/
@todras of Australian Private Reserve - http://www.australianprivatereserve.com/
Mensbiz - http://www.mensbiz.com.au/
@SchoolForAnts of Squadron Soaps - https://squadronsoap.com.au/

Please read the instructions in the box and post your comments and reviews and PICS! here :)

Last edited:
A suggestion, wouldn't it be better to send to Sydney first considering Queensland is currently upside down.

And no, I am not suggesting that because that would make me first on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
A suggestion, wouldn't it be better to send to Sydney first considering Queensland is currently upside down.

And no, I am not suggesting that because that would make me first on the list.

Rami I seriously never thought you wanted to elevate your position and I did think about the Queensland issues - in fact that was one reason why I wanted to start there. Auspost says they are up and running OK but I've PM'ed Scott and we will see if that is accurate.

Good question!

All good here in Brissie and surrounding, cannot speak for further Nth QLD though ?

3841ea45ccf23b88b36e944e53523fcc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rami I seriously never thought you wanted to elevate your position and I did think about the Queensland issues - in fact that was one reason why I wanted to start there. Auspost says they are up and running OK but I've PM'ed Scott and we will see if that is accurate.

Good question!

As far as I am concerned (100km south of the worst hit) despite a week of chaos all is pretty much back to normal. Postal service certainly is as my delivery on Monday confirmed. There is a bit of flooding in Tony's rough proximity, but I will check all is okay before sending onto @Tony Forsyth. To that end, I am actually flying into Brisbane on the 23rd which is about the time I would be due to pass it on. I would be delighted to hand deliver it to TF (at his workshop or elsewhere) should he find that arrangement acceptable. Maybe a Brisbane members meetup might be able to be arranged although I will be time limited.

As far as I am concerned (100km south of the worst hit) despite a week of chaos all is pretty much back to normal. Postal service certainly is as my delivery on Monday confirmed. There is a bit of flooding in Tony's rough proximity, but I will check all is okay before sending onto @Tony Forsyth. To that end, I am actually flying into Brisbane on the 23rd which is about the time I would be due to pass it on. I would be delighted to hand deliver it to TF (at his workshop or elsewhere) should he find that arrangement acceptable. Maybe a Brisbane members meetup might be able to be arranged although I will be time limited.

Sounds good with me just let me know nearer the time what day you plan to catch up @Sxot
Cheers Tony

Missing someone on the list @Sxot ? :) All good in our area in any case and I'll be catching up with Tony a few times over the coming weeks. I'll be on leave from the 23rd for a week so sure we can arrange something.

Last edited:
Missing someone on the list mate? :) All good in our area in any case and I'll be catching up with Tony a few times over the coming weeks. I'll be on leave from the 23rd for a week so sure we can arrange something.
I was going to be happy to pass it on :sneaky: Eagle Eye !!!:D

Missing someone on the list @Sxot ? :) All good in our area in any case and I'll be catching up with Tony a few times over the coming weeks. I'll be on leave from the 23rd for a week so sure we can arrange something.

@Korbz, not forgotten, just not mentioned by name. I did call out all Brisbane Members...
I'll create a thread in the appropriate place but it will be on 24th.

OK guys - cross your fingers AND toes -

In transit
Processed through Australia Post facility
1:47am Thu 6 Apr
Chullora, NSW