Pasteur’s in NYC

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
Grand Society
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Finally, on my fifth day in New York I managed to spend 90 mins in Pasteur’s pharmacy!

An amazing store with a nice chat with Leon about a range of topics, he also was happy for me to snap some pics and post on social media!

After smelling almost every soap I had an interest in, I only spent about $170 usd so a decent effort. Had about 12 soaps on my basket but made a final cull to 7 soaps and 3 aftershaves! All based on weight and size for flying.

Then he comes out with wads of samples which will probably last an eternity as well.

Definitely this is a must see destination for all here at P & C.

1m3vAWNl.jpg

BVjJhvBl.jpg

mM0KPJOl.jpg

0RIuL9cl.jpg

QTJimOSl.jpg

ziL0K4Pl.jpg

qNYoBaTl.jpg

tzgOqpnl.jpg

Finally, on my fifth day in New York I managed to spend 90 mins in Pasteur’s pharmacy!

An amazing store with a nice chat with Leon about a range of topics, he also was happy for me to snap some pics and post on social media!

After smelling almost every soap I had an interest in, I only spent about $170 usd so a decent effort. Had about 12 soaps on my basket but made a final cull to 7 soaps and 3 aftershaves! All based on weight and size for flying.

Then he comes out with wads of samples which will probably last an eternity as well.

Definitely this is a must see destination for all here at P & C.

1m3vAWNl.jpg

BVjJhvBl.jpg

mM0KPJOl.jpg

0RIuL9cl.jpg

QTJimOSl.jpg

ziL0K4Pl.jpg

qNYoBaTl.jpg

tzgOqpnl.jpg
Wow!

See the little pink sticker?

IdGsv8cl.jpg

I’ll have a billion more of these to come into my life at the end of April 2020 when I head back to heaven!!

Next years trip is booked so I had better use up some more soaps and aftershaves before then to make space....

Pasteur is FANTASTIC!

Was there in 2010 and 2011 - even better since :)