Pb Fantome de Menthol

Pbgoose

37635108696_af2310a636_c.jpg

Cook up this morning. Called it Fantome de Menthol as it's a very subtle menthol. Leaves the face cool but I like how it's not cold enough that it might limit feedback during a shave. I haven't shaved with it yet, it'll get a run in the morning. This was really nice to lather and felt so good on the face.
Ingredients: Stearic, Olive Oil, Tallow, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Lanolin, Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Tussah Silk, Glycerin, Bentonite, KOH, NaOH, Filtered Water (RO). Essential Oils: Patchouli, Black Pepper, Lime, Spearmint plus Menthol. @borked

37635108696_af2310a636_c.jpg

Cook up this morning. Called it Fantome de Menthol as it's a very subtle menthol. Leaves the face cool but I like how it's not cold enough that it might limit feedback during a shave. I haven't shaved with it yet, it'll get a run in the morning. This was really nice to lather and felt so good on the face.
Ingredients: Stearic, Olive Oil, Tallow, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Lanolin, Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Tussah Silk, Glycerin, Bentonite, KOH, NaOH, Filtered Water (RO). Essential Oils: Patchouli, Black Pepper, Lime, Spearmint plus Menthol. @borked
Fellow Menth heads :)

@Pbgoose glad you've given this a spin and look forward to your feedback and opinion once you've shaved with it a few times :)