Pb Green Nicotaminide Cream

Pbgoose

39224119362_57552ab2b9_z.jpg

This is kind of a postscript to this mornings SOTD. This is the Tamanu/Hemp cream I made up for my son's skin. The Tamanu and Hemp oil is what gives the cream the green colour.
Ingredients: Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, Beeswax, Witchhazel, Evening Primrose Oil, Aloe Vera, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Vit E, Vit B3 (Nicotaminide), Sandalwood essential oil, Copaiba eo, Peppermint eo, Cypress eo, Filtered Water (RO).
Came up beautifully. This is not a daily light moisturiser but is perfect for dry cracked inflamed skin. The essential oils are also chosen for various properties that should help my son's condition i.e. Peppermint helps alleviate itch, Cypress is supposed to help with vasoconstriction, Copaiba is high in beta-caryophyllene which is in cannabis.
Applies very nicely. Hopefully it provides some relief. Another tool in the tool box.

This is kind of a postscript to this mornings SOTD. This is the Tamanu/Hemp cream I made up for my son's skin. The Tamanu and Hemp oil is what gives the cream the green colour.
Ingredients: Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, Beeswax, Witchhazel, Evening Primrose Oil, Aloe Vera, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Vit E, Vit B3 (Nicotaminide), Sandalwood essential oil, Copaiba eo, Peppermint eo, Cypress eo, Filtered Water (RO).
Came up beautifully. This is not a daily light moisturiser but is perfect for dry cracked inflamed skin. The essential oils are also chosen for various properties that should help my son's condition i.e. Peppermint helps alleviate itch, Cypress is supposed to help with vasoconstriction, Copaiba is high in beta-caryophyllene which is in cannabis.
Applies very nicely. Hopefully it provides some relief. Another tool in the tool box.

@Pbgoose that looks like Grinch shaving cream :D:p

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2F15-signs-youre-actually-the-grinch%2Fthe-grinch-grin.gif

That looks and sounds wonderful!

39224740162_08c0403efe_z.jpg

This is why I had a crack at making the cream. I had made it as an oil but it wouldn't stay mixed. We had to shake the bottle constantly even through application.

For skin conditions, MSM would be the perfect addition to your awesome mix!!

The organic sulfur heals up so many skin conditions. Many of my friends have cured their skin issues after i advised them to add MSM to their usual products.

This is something that interests me.