Pb Nettle n Neem V2

Pbgoose

24772399877_f994063b79_c.jpg

39640633231_2eabec2572_z.jpg

This is an attempt at taming my Byron bad boy Nettle n Neem which the original was for serious hippy players only. The original was made on KOH only and had a healthy dose of Neem oil which happily dominated only allowing the scent to attempt a muffled cry from the background for a week or two and then was snuffed out. I still enjoy using the original occasionally as it's very creamy and slick, and also have some relatives that like it.
The time has come to try and civilise this soap but this soap is an individual and does not want to put on collar and tie preferring the hemp tee.
I've added NaOH to the base as the original is more of a heavy shaving cream than soap and reworked the base which I think was successful and won't be reworked much, if at all, in V3. The soap lathers well and produces a thick creamy lather which feels beautiful.
The scent though dosed much heavier than for the original is still struggling to come through and despite cutting the Neem dose by 2/3rds it is still dominating. I guess the question is can this soap be taught civility or will the process strip it of its essential character.
Ingredients: Stearic, Tallow (Beef), Olive Oil, Neem Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Lanolin, Hemp Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tussah Silk, Glycerine, Ground Nettle, KOH, NaOH, Filtered Water (RO).
Essential Oils: Cypress, Lavender, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Lemongrass, Gurjun Balsalm. Good luck finding them.

That looks quite slick as well...great job, mate!
Thanks, I think it's a nice base to use. I played around with it and added more EO (a lot more) to try and adjust the scent but it won't budge. It is what it is.:) It's a 'fall on your face and embrace the raw earth' kind of scent.
There won't be a V3. V2 has spoken.