Pb Unobtanium 63 (Ub63)

Pbgoose

28139314419_d8ae30472f_z.jpg

Last cook of the soap fest for the Christmas holidays. I'm calling it Unobtanium 63 or I could've called it Stupidity (or Pure Decadence). I went to the EO/oils cupboard and pulled out the top shelf oils, the ones that you buy in 100ml lots as they're too expensive to use for anything but skin care blends, just 'cause I could, and I wanted to see what sort of shaving soap it could make. Check it out. Test lather came up creeaamy glossy meringue. Felt so good on the face. I'm really hoping it shaves well. I'm excited.:cool::cautious:

Ingredients: Stearic, Mango Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Lanolin, Emu Oil, Glycerine, Tussah Silk, Bentonite, KOH, NaOH, Filtered Water (RO), essential oils.
Essential Oils: Benzoin, Oakmoss, Cardamon, Vanilla, Bergamot.

Mate, you keep doing this, I'm going to have to insist upon regular care packages and suspect others will try to follow suit too ;)

... That's a lot of Polsilvers.:LOL:

Been watching the exchange rate and I think that they are in for some gain in value real soon now, could be back to those values of the early 2000s -

nasdaq-bubble.png

Been watching the exchange rate and I think that they are in for some gain in value real soon now, could be back to those values of the early 2000s -

nasdaq-bubble.png
If you adjusted the values, that would be surprisingly accurate, taking into consideration the two 'unobtainium' periods :)

If you adjusted the values, that would be surprisingly accurate, taking into consideration the two 'unobtainium' periods :)

There's obviously an in joke here... Could you clarify?? Seriously, not understanding.. ( this is nothing new mind you, my daughter thinks I'm Jon Snow... "ye know nothing...."

There's obviously an in joke here... Could you clarify?? Seriously, not understanding.. ( this is nothing new mind you, my daughter thinks I'm Jon Snow... "ye know nothing...."

There were a couple of times when prices of polsilvers spiked after rumours that they were no longer going to be produced.

See above and also Polsilvers are unofficially the currency standard of trade here.