Petrolheads

UKSteve

doesn't like banners
Come on, what are you driving?
4 wheels, 2 wheels, whatever, it’s all good.
Daily, work, track, shits and giggles. Exotica to shitters, lets see them.

Just out of its winter hibernation and due a bit of a decontamination and detail is my Evo X Varis Widebody.

UQvXYlEl.jpg

My daily driver is a stock Toyota 86 GTS (except for stereo upgrade) and as such is fairly boring.

I also have a 2016 Kawasaki ZX6R which has a few add ons.

UCKz0Dt.jpg
Nice.I had a ZX9R a few years ago and I ended up making a decision on whether I wanted to live long enough to see my kids grow up or keep riding the way I did.I live twenty km from town so....highway+ZX9R+Pete can't help himself+big 300kmh straight=get rid of bike.
Cops were a worry too,instant loss of licence the way I rode.

Currently drive a 1998 LTD,302 Windsor ex taxi that was used for driving special needs kids around.Lady I bought it off drove it into the ground.I spent a lot getting it ready for road again....new suspension and bushes all round,radiator and cooling system,fuel tank,fuel pump and lines,injectors and rails,replace timing gears,water pump,all pulleys and rollers for belt,air con revamp,electrical overhaul,little bit of rust removed (dude did a shit job too),roof lining and other things.Wanted to reupholster leather seats but ran out of money,and have all panels,glass and everything except motor,transmission and suspension in the shed off a Fairlane same year.

My daily driver is a stock Toyota 86 GTS (except for stereo upgrade) and as such is fairly boring.

I also have a 2016 Kawasaki ZX6R which has a few add ons.

UCKz0Dt.jpg

My wife is/was a biker. Back when I met her, and for some time afterwards, she was on a CBR600RR. She had an ‘off’ once and ditched it into a field rather than straight into the oncoming car, the lesser of two evils. She cried a lot, not because she was hurt (superficial injuries) but because she was on her own at the time and she couldn’t pick the bike up. I was overseas at the time but thankfully she called some biker friends who came to her aid.
She hasn’t had a bike for a few years now and she has a C Class Mercedes and a Mini John Cooper Works, but still won’t get rid of the leathers. I have a feeling that if I suggested we go to the bike shop she’d be wheel spinning off the driveway before I could get my comfortable slippers off.

2005 Toyota Corolla (Japanese, not South African made) for general driving and to replace below whilst insurance companies argue over who's liable for what, thus it's unregistered.
I'm chasing, the specification of the lead car means it should be walking away from me with ease.

Before that...
2x AE86's (1 carby, 1 with efi twin cam conversion)
KE20 as a daily
KE25 with a worked 5k w/ twin 40dcoe's that would pop a front wheel when launched and sounded absolutely amazing
RT142
And started off with an AE71

Would like to keep the NA6 if finances permit.

1998 Mazda 626 given to us by Father in law.
We did not have a car and reluctantly accepted to please him as he was getting old and starting to sweat the little things.
We used it today for the first time in a week,as we ride bicycles usually
Still,a very good car and very economical on our Canberra trips,though not as enjoyable as the train