Phoenix and Beau: Oberon

Discussion started by Kerry@Phoenix&Beau, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau Trusted Vendor

Hi everyone,

I thought you might want to know that we will open the pre-orders for our limited edition soap 'Oberon' at 1200hrs (GMT) today (Saturday 15th July).

Here's a little more about it:
    "What does it smell of? Oberon is a gorgeous floriental profile that opens with herbacesous notes of thyme before moving on to middle notes (and a touch) of violet and lavender. Cedarwood and oakmoss introduce a woody tenacity (not to mention great bottom) and round out a profile that is seductive and sensual in its gentle layers.

Why is it called Oberon? In December 2016 we held a contest where the prize was the winner got to name and outline the scent profile for our summer 2017 seasonal soap; Oberon is that soap and was named and proposed by a Scottish Gentleman called Kevy Parr.

It is inspired by the famous William Shakespeare play 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' and Oberon is known in this play as the King of the Fairies. Its label has echoes of Oberon's face, his realm and its colours reflect how we interpret the above passage (Act 2 Scene 1) in the context of scent."

[​IMG]
    If you can't see the above image please try our Instagram feed - https://www.instagram.com/phoenixandbeau/

Best regards,

Kerry.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Benjamin likes this.
  2. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

@Kerry@Phoenix&Beau - photobucket has stopped image sharing except for paid accounts. A link to the image on your Twitter account works though -

[​IMG]

Can I also confirm the timing - 1200 GMT or 1200 BST (which I understand you are currently observing and which is one hour later?) for those Aussies interested this is 10pm and 11pm AEST respectively.

Spencer Frankel likes this.
  3. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

Spencer Frankel likes this.
  4. This sounds right up my alley. Might need to pull the trigger on this one :) I've been craving some P&B love.

5. lerenau

lerenau Member

Snooze likes this.
  6. Snooze

Snooze Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail

I used to have a farm near Oberon...beautiful place. Lots of pine forests and mushrooms ... and occasional snow in Winter.:)

lerenau likes this.
  7. Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau Trusted Vendor

Hi everyone,

I had never known about the NSW town, so thanks for sharing that :)

Oberon went live at midday (GMT) today and we'd love to get some down to you folks.

Best regards,

Kerry.
    Ps - @Mark1966 thanks for posting the image btw, I need to find an alternative to photobucket.

lerenau and Mark1966 like this.
  8. Director

Director Member

Try Imgur, I switched to that a couple of weeks back. You need to start a free account in order to save in your own album the same as photobucket.

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau likes this.