Phoenix and Beau: What would you want in 2018?

Discussion started by Kerry@Phoenix&Beau, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau Trusted Vendor

Hello everyone,

Two questions for you all, please.

1) What scent types would you like to see introduced in to the PB core / seasonal range for 2018?
    2) What new product types would you like to see us introduce?

I should say that we have a smaller (approx 2oz) vegetal shaving soap offering that we're working feverishly towards taking to market. We're also on target to release our [core scent] tonics for September.

For 2018 (scents) I'm working on a wonderful fougere profile (possibly as a core soap) and have prototype oceanic and [Japanese inspired] oriental profiles on the lab-bench. I also really want to make a Led Zeppelin inspired soap!

For 2018 (products) we are chewing over the idea of offering our own (very discreetly) branded synthetic brush & shaving bowl / jar, prints of our soaps artwork (for the quintessential shave den) and possible triple milled bath soap aligned to our core scents.

Possibly. Maybe :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts and requests.

A million thanks in advance,

Kerry.

Jase, lerenau and Mark1966 like this.
  2. I was almost about to say fougere but you're already onto it :p maybe a piped tobacco scent? Shaving brushes would look beautiful with a big P&B logo on the bottom ;)

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau and lerenau like this.
  3. lerenau

lerenau Member

@Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

The tonics sound great as long as we can get them in Australia... We miss out on a lot of wonderful (alcohol containing) splashes due to transport regulations. If we can get our hands on them, I for one, will be a customer. (I think this requires local distributors)

The 2018 profiles sound great.

For the record, I really love the enthusiasm that P&B have shown to date.

Cheers.

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau and Korbz like this.
  4. Ferret619

Ferret619 Member

In 2018 I should try some of your products.

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau and lerenau like this.
  5. Snooze

Snooze Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Really looking forward to the artwork prints - your labels are phenomenal @Kerry@Phoenix&Beau ;)

Mark1966 and Kerry@Phoenix&Beau like this.
  6. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads

@Kerry@Phoenix&Beau if that fougere is an aquatic fougere heavily inspired by Gucci - Nobile, I'm in like Flynn.

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau likes this.
  7. EJ_DE98

EJ_DE98 Member

A barbershop inspired scent, not particularly innovative I know, but would be a nice addition to your core range

Aftershaves and balms matching your core range

@Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau likes this.
  8. Kerry@Phoenix&Beau

Kerry@Phoenix&Beau Trusted Vendor

Technically speaking our tonic is an alcohol free toner :)

We're also speaking with a prominent Australian stockist and are finalising a collaboration with them.

Thanks all,

Kerry.

9. lerenau

lerenau Member

That's fantastic all round. I'm looking forward to this! :)

Spencer Frankel likes this.
  10. extinctary

extinctary Member

Very excited to hear about an Australian supplier!!