Piece of shit brush....literally

Now I know I shouldn't post -- oh wait I'm typing :)
@Tony Forsyth I'm sure under vacuum treatment they will be fine. A bit like extruded plastic - a bit.

I would think without water content the "turd" would be relatively light. Maybe that's why it can take a shine.
I think there is a certain amount of psychology involved in rubbing a "turd" on or close to your face no matter how hard and shiny it really is. And Tony thanks for the mention of the Dog turd pen.

Now for anyone thinking I'm not taking this seriously ----- I've seen the Mythbusters episode :) .

Now I know I shouldn't post -- oh wait I'm typing :)
@Tony Forsyth I'm sure under vacuum treatment they will be fine. A bit like extruded plastic - a bit.

I would think without water content the "turd" would be relatively light. Maybe that's why it can take a shine.
I think there is a certain amount of psychology involved in rubbing a "turd" on or close to your face no matter how hard and shiny it really is. And Tony thanks for the mention of the Dog turd pen.

Now for anyone thinking I'm not taking this seriously ----- I've seen the Mythbusters episode :) .

turd polishing confirmed

Ahhh, OK, maybe I will just accept that and move on ;)
C'mon @Mark1966, where is your imagination. As any type of shit can be stabilised and then molded what better gift to give your son for his 18th (instead of a bog standard slim) than a razor and brush set. You could say "Here you are son - this contains both of your parents DNA so you will never doubt where you came from" :)

N.... I've seen the Mythbusters episode :) .

Mythbusters episode? Oh wait, should I even ask ...

C'mon @Mark1966, where is your imagination. As any type of shit can be stabilised and then molded what better gift to give your son for his 18th (instead of a bog standard slim) than a razor and brush set. You could say "Here you are son - this contains both of your parents DNA so you will never doubt where you came from" :)

Hmmm, I can just see the kids appreciating that!

Mythbusters episode? Oh wait, should I even ask ...

Hmmm, I can just see the kids appreciating that!
But think how amusing it would be listening telling their friends what the got for their birthday "Yeah Mum and Dad gave me this piece of shit razor and brush set ". Could be good for some giggles for the oldies :)

But think how amusing it would be listening telling their friends what the got for their birthday "Yeah Mum and Dad gave me this piece of shit razor and brush set ". Could be good for some giggles for the oldies :)

I had a distant relative who had a portrait of him and his wife they had commissioned by an artist friend when they were just married. It was waist up and they were both naked. It hung prominently in their lounge room. Fortunately I only visited on a couple of occasions but you just didn't know where to look. Never asked what their, then teenage, kids thought of it ...

I had a distant relative who had a portrait of him and his wife they had commissioned by an artist friend when they were just married. It was waist up and they were both naked. It hung prominently in their lounge room. Fortunately I only visited on a couple of occasions but you just didn't know where to look. Never asked what their, then teenage, kids thought of it ...
no words.....

If there are no photos... it didn't happen! :sneaky: