Platypus - 1st P&C LE brush is HERE – please add your pictures

Ok just a quick update before I go and have a nice relaxing shave !!

An amazing effort, my personal thanks to you, and I am sure will be echoed not only from those that have put their hands up to be a part of this first LE product of the forums ever, but all the others who already have something from you and also those that will now want to buy a brush.

Awarded a new profile quip, an as-of-now exclusive banner, plus Artisan status. Congrats, absolutely deserved..

Last edited:
All P&C LE Brushes are now packaged and boxed and bagged oh and did I say lots of bubble wrap. I have also decided because I know I am not the only one that gets impatient waiting on a delivery to send all the Australian brushes Express post so hopefully Australia Post performs and you all receive them very soon. All will be lodged with Australia Post just after 9:00am tomorrow morning. The two going to our friends in the good old US of A will also despatch tomorrow morning and hopefully make a speedy trip over the pond.
I will post here again later with all the tracking numbers for the Australian parcels and tomorrow I will post both Airmail parcel id #'s for both our friends in the USA.

I would also like to thank everybody for their support and trust in me being that I am one of the new kids on the block with such a project and I hope you all like your P&C LE 2017 TF Custom Brushes. I also look forward to developing a working relationship with all at P&C and I also look forward to bringing you all some new ideas and possibly some other nice products down the track.
Now it would be unfair of me if I did not thank Mark @Korbz he was the guy who found me and has assisted with sharing of knowledge all things shaving and has dropped around to the workshop a few times whenever I had questions or needed assistance so Thanks mate !! and stop finding me things to spend my hard earned pennies on ;) Also a very big thank you to Farzad @alfredus for all his time and prompt answers to questions and anything that needed to be done during prototyping through to the completed product very much appreciated mate. Last but not least the big Kahuna Joel @Monsta_AU for allowing it all to happen and also for his prompt input when required very much appreciated. Ok second last but not least to all of you for participating in the P&C Group buy and in turn supporting me as a new Australian Custom Brush artisan I appreciate all your support and look forward to sharing many more shaves with you all and working with you in the future as I am sorry to say it here to stay now (y)
Cheers and have a good night all
Tony
This is possibly the most exciting picture of the brushes so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracking numbers for your parcels are as follow's
1. Joel Dickens 60804475985099
2. Farzad Atefi 60804475918097
3. Tom Gibbons 60725416510098
4. Rick Buhagiar 60804475986096
5. Sam Cairone 60622198184090
6. Mark Spencer 60622198183093
7. Jason Chenhall 60622198185 097

Tracking will show once all parcels are lodged tomorrow morning. USA parcel id # I will post tomorrow.
Cheers
Tony

All P&C LE Brushes are now packaged and boxed and bagged oh and did I say lots of bubble wrap. I have also decided because I know I am not the only one that gets impatient waiting on a delivery to send all the Australian brushes Express post so hopefully Australia Post performs and you all receive them very soon. All will be lodged with Australia Post just after 9:00am tomorrow morning. The two going to our friends in the good old US of A will also despatch tomorrow morning and hopefully make a speedy trip over the pond.
I will post here again later with all the tracking numbers for the Australian parcels and tomorrow I will post both Airmail parcel id #'s for both our friends in the USA.

I would also like to thank everybody for their support and trust in me being that I am one of the new kids on the block with such a project and I hope you all like your P&C LE 2017 TF Custom Brushes. I also look forward to developing a working relationship with all at P&C and I also look forward to bringing you all some new ideas and possibly some other nice products down the track.
Now it would be unfair of me if I did not thank Mark @Korbz he was the guy who found me and has assisted with sharing of knowledge all things shaving and has dropped around to the workshop a few times whenever I had questions or needed assistance so Thanks mate !! and stop finding me things to spend my hard earned pennies on ;) Also a very big thank you to Farzad @alfredus for all his time and prompt answers to questions and anything that needed to be done during prototyping through to the completed product very much appreciated mate. Last but not least the big Kahuna Joel @Monsta_AU for allowing it all to happen and also for his prompt input when required very much appreciated. Ok second last but not least to all of you for participating in the P&C Group buy and in turn supporting me as a new Australian Custom Brush artisan I appreciate all your support and look forward to sharing many more shaves with you all and working with you in the future as I am sorry to say it here to stay now (y)
Cheers and have a good night all
Tony

Sorry guy's I took the image down as peoples address's were very clearly visible on some of the packages which was probably not fair being that they may wish to keep their personal details private.
Sorry for any inconvenience and I look forward to all the happy snaps when they arrive.
Cheers
Tony

An amazing effort, my personal thanks to you, and I am sure will be echoed not only from those that have put their hands up to be a part of this first LE product of the forums ever, but all the others who already have something from you and also those that will now want to buy a brush.

Awarded a new profile quip, an as-of-now exclusive banner, plus Artisan status. Congrats, absolutely deserved..

Well done @Monsta_AU, and top work @Tony Forsyth.

Sorry, no Polsilvers!

/s
Glad that's only sarcasm, as have I got the deal for you!

Hear hear.
Indeed well deserved and a worthy first recipient :)

I've been MIA for a while and missed the Platypus offer. Is it possible - or too late- to get one? Cheers, Chris R, from
Bangkok.

I've been MIA for a while and missed the Platypus offer. Is it possible - or too late- to get one? Cheers, Chris R, from
Bangkok.

Way, way too late. You might see one on BST in the future but all 25 are spoken for right now, and this acrylic mix, handle shape and knot combos will not be done again.

Tracking numbers for your parcels are as follow's
1. Joel Dickens 60804475985099
2. Farzad Atefi 60804475918097
3. Tom Gibbons 60725416510098
4. Rick Buhagiar 60804475986096
5. Sam Cairone 60622198184090
6. Mark Spencer 60622198183093
7. Jason Chenhall 60622198185 097

Tracking will show once all parcels are lodged tomorrow morning. USA parcel id # I will post tomorrow.
Cheers
Tony

WOW, quicker than I was expecting AND Express Post too - but I'm on the other side of the world! How did this happen? Poor coordination on my part. I really should put shaving at the CENTRE of may life and work around that ;)

Again, echoing the words of other, many, many thanks to those who have worked so hard to make this a reality! (y) (Oh, LOTS more emoticons to annoy @Drubbing with in this new update)

@Mark1966 we can always take care of it while you are away [emoji84]

Rick I see your parcel is ready for collection today :) and Sam yours is out for delivery today :)

OK I really missed the Platypus Brush boat. My blunder. Question, "When is the production of the wattle green and yellow WOMBAT brush expected to begin???" I would have bought one sight unseen just for the name Platypus. Hence the Wombat question. Cheers.

@Mark1966 we can always take care of it while you are away [emoji84]

Sure, just grab it from my PO box in Canberra, key in the top drawer in my desk, @stillshunter knows where my office it.

Have a play till I return guys - just don't use it as a but plug or whatever @todras was on about recently :)

Sure, just grab it from my PO box in Canberra, key in the top drawer in my desk, @stillshunter knows where my office it.

Grab me his Darwin while you are there would you please stillsy, I'm keen to give it a run!

Have a play till I return guys - just don't use it as a but plug or whatever @todras was on about recently

That must be the American's improving your "sense of humor". The tagging of my brush's by ill disciplined American kids on imgur was no laughing matter (mostly), although I may have chortled the first 40 or 50 times it happened until I realised joining imgur and making the images private solved the issue.

Ive been picking up some great soaps through BST while you have been away too, Mark...

Grab me his Darwin while you are there would you please stillsy, I'm keen to give it a run!

Sorry mate, it is at home.

That must be the American's improving your "sense of humor".

You think that is possible? Why do you think I spend more time at P&C? Saves the pages of explanation needed for posts like the one above!

Ive been picking up some great soaps through BST while you have been away too, Mark...

From what I hear you are picking them up BEFORE they get on the B/S/T.

There ain't no vulture as good as a professional vulture ;) [too harsh? That Knob Creek was a good bourbon ... :)]

Sorry mate, a little bitter and twisted over here as I check the Auspost tracking and find that the parcel from @Tony Forsyth is -

Awaiting Collection at MANUKA POST SHOP 7:09am Wed 8 Feb

I'm SOOOOO far away!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: