Platypus - 1st P&C LE brush is HERE – please add your pictures

OK here some first impressions...

1_PackageFront_S_zpskdk4pfla.jpg

very courageous writing fragile on a package and handing it over to AusFarce @Tony Forsyth :D :D :D

3_InsideBox_S_zpsijd9xfia.jpg

FANTASTIC PACKAGING (y)(y)(y)

4_InsideBox_S_zps0wwbn3lc.jpg

...and free advertisement for fellow Aussie store (y)

5_FourBrushes_S_zpsg8rynsfi.jpg

4 little brushes for Adelaide members (unfortunately only 1 for me)

6_Glimpse_S_zpsvhpvz5tb.jpg

and that's as far as I went - don't want to spoil the surprise for the others here and also want @3pass to choose his brush from the two 26mm bulbs present ;)

BUT - HANG ON - NOT ALL IS LOST
8_NewReceived_S_zpsfmrkizzn.jpg

I also got the Prototype back :D :D :D

very courageous writing fragile on a package and handing it over to AusFarce

Isn't this the truth, writing FRAGILE on a package or using the FRAGILE tape is almost a guarantee Australia Post will lob it at your door with substantial force and yell PARCEL MATE from their truck. Idiots.

Package arrived - thanks @Tony Forsyth and I will see the rest of the Sydney/NSW crew that can make it this weekend for the opening of the box.

OK I really missed the Platypus Brush boat. My blunder. Question, "When is the production of the wattle green and yellow WOMBAT brush expected to begin???" I would have bought one sight unseen just for the name Platypus. Hence the Wombat question. Cheers.

We have no current plans, lets get these actually in everyone's hands first and a bit of use happening. There will be other things produced before another brush.

I've got mine today trouble is I can't stop looking at it I :love: the handle so much. I'm looking forward for tomorrow shave giving this new baby a spin, and the best part I like about this brush is the backbone WOW!! :wideyed: Going to give this brush a good clean today ready for tomorrow shave :)(y)

@Tony Forsyth, @alfredus, @Korbz & @Monsta_AU thanks again guys for organizing and planning the fantastic Platypus 1st P&C LE Brush, and this I won't forget (y)

Last edited:
I've got mine today trouble is I can't stop looking at it I :love: the handle so much. I'm looking forward for tomorrow shave giving this new baby a spin, and the best part I like about this brush is the backbone WOW!! :wideyed: Going to give this brush a good clean today ready for tomorrow shave :)(y)

@Tony Forsyth, @alfredus, @Korbz & @Monsta_AU thanks again guys for organizing and planning the fantastic Platypus 1st P&C LE Brush, and this I won't forget (y)
What knot shape and size did you get @SpeedyPC?

I hope you enjoy it mate and that exceeds your expectations (y)

Now that some of you have your P&C LE here is a little slide show that I put together of the making of the first P&C LE.
I hope you all enjoy it.
Tony

FANTASTIC (y) Youtube clip @Tony Forsyth and I've save this clip on my laptop in case I ever want to watch it again and again ;)

Really keen to see some photos of the brush guys.

Would rather not see it photos of the packaging though as I want it to be a surprise.....

It was revealed at the end of the video Tony posted...

Last edited: