Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I crashed a Segway of all things just after Christmas. Fractures in lower leg bones. Not really nasty as broken bones go but still no fun. I'm only a week in but not looking forward to my 6 weeks of crutches . Pork banana sounds... Interesting:nailbiting:
Crap :(

Sounds ordinary mate - hope it all heals quickly!

My job as an external account manager means I have a TON of time to list to music, radio and podcasts. My current favourite is Revisionist History: this episode on Frederick Lindemann and a famine in India during the Second World War is a great place to start.

Otherwise, S-Town, Serial, Reply All and Criminal are / were all particularly enjoyable to listen to.

Pbgoose

My job as an external account manager means I have a TON of time to list to music, radio and podcasts. My current favourite is Revisionist History: this episode on Frederick Lindemann and a famine in India during the Second World War is a great place to start.

Otherwise, S-Town, Serial, Reply All and Criminal are / were all particularly enjoyable to listen to.
Thanks for that link @huntereyes_ . Very glad I listened to that, though a devastating piece of human history. I've read some Australian history that recounts the then Australian Prime Ministers disappointment with Churchills response to a request for assistance during the 2nd World War, but can't be compared to the Indian famine.

Thanks for that link @huntereyes_ . Very glad I listened to that, though a devastating piece of human history. I've read some Australian history that recounts the then Australian Prime Ministers disappointment with Churchills response to a request for assistance during the 2nd World War, but can't be compared to the Indian famine.
Glad you enjoyed it mate. I’ll have to look more into the situation in Australia at the time.

TomG

Gentleman Shaver from WA ...
2020 Charity Auction Winner
The Ricky Gervais Show is a long time favourite of mine. The Chemistry between Ricky, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington is undeniable.