Polsilver Super Iridium sellers

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
Been out of the blade buying loop a long while. Time to restock on PSIs, but no idea where I got my last lot from, might have been that Turkish site that sells the perma sharps?

Any ideas please? I'll be getting a min 200, as it's virtually the only blade I use these days.

On that note, I'b be happy to swap any of the following for PSIs, even 2 for 1.

Astras, Personna Red, Random Gillettes, Vokshods

Has anyone actually bought from there? The quality of that box looks suspect in the picture on that site.

I believe it is the guy from B&B and TSN from Bulgaria who has been for many eons one of the cheapest sources of PSI's - his nickname there is dcc. I have bought from him (many moons ago), but just directly via PM not through this site...

Has anyone actually bought from there? The quality of that box looks suspect in the picture on that site.

I believe it is the guy from B&B and TSN from Bulgaria who has been for many eons one of the cheapest sources of PSI's - his nickname there is dcc. I have bought from him (many moons ago), but just directly via PM not through this site...

Exactly. He's been around for a long time. Out of my 7K Polsilver blades, 5K came from dcc.

Probably legit, but he also plays the 'being discontinued' card to drum up bulk sales, as highlighted on here a while back. Not a sales tactic I like to support with my money. No surprise he's a BB regular...

What exactly is the case with all the rumours of the Polsilvers being discontinued? Are they all just bogus?

Last edited:
Seven thousand?! If one were to shave every single day, and used each blade a modest three times, that's nearly sixty years worth.

I get a full week from each Polsilver blade so it's about 130 years worth for me. It's ok, I'm happy to share with my future kids so I'm not concerned about the large quantity.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-Polsilver-Super-Iridium-DE-double-edge-razor-blades-Shipping-with-Tracking/282431323590?epid=2269173166&hash=item41c237fdc6:g:BlkAAOSwzahZhA94&_sacat=0&_nkw=polsilver+razor+blades&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313
Similar price from Swedish ebay supplier except now it will be plus GST.
Why do I get nervous every time we start talking Polsilvers? I wonder if I had 7K like Nav1 whether that would cure it.

If like me, Polsilver is the only blade you like after basically trying them all, you really shouldn't have less than 3K.

If other blades suit you then a few hundred should keep you happy.

Many, including my wife and parents, see my stash as way over the top but I really don't like any other blade so I'm just hedging against discontinuation.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-Polsilver-Super-Iridium-DE-double-edge-razor-blades-Shipping-with-Tracking/282431323590?epid=2269173166&hash=item41c237fdc6:g:BlkAAOSwzahZhA94&_sacat=0&_nkw=polsilver+razor+blades&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313
Why do I get nervous every time we start talking Polsilvers? I wonder if I had 7K like Nav1 whether that would cure it.
Only one way to find out.
Will score a banner too if you do buy 7k in one hit :)

Only one way to find out.
Will score a banner too if you do buy 7k in one hit :)
Nah, I’ve got enough DE and SE blades in my den for 220 years of shaving, and also I have GEM blades to last another 130 years of shaving. That comes to a total of 350 years of shaving, I’ll got heaps of blades to pass them to the younger teenagers in my family are already into wet shaving and they love it so much.

This is fair price, given what shave sites are selling for. Does anyone know if they're legit? eBay is generally where you're going to get fakes if there are any out there.