Proraso Blue Shave Cream

drwevil

I picked up some Proraso Blue Shave Cream from one of the local Shaver Shops. The guy there tried to convince me it was the White.... but it has green tea and is for sensitive skins.. The blue not so much.
crema_barba_tubetto_protettivo_idratante-copia.png

I cant really compare it to the green for slickness etc as I use the green preshave and that makes a difference but it would have over powered the blue so I didn't use it this time.

The smell is really nice I smell like Egg Nog sort of cinnamon and warm but my face is so smooth, it feels great even with no post shave balm ... I think I am getting some for Christmas. The Proraso Blue will be high on my rotation list.

The Green is great at clearing the sinuses if you have a bit of a cold or ruined lungs like me.

Rich

This is the Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Proraso and not the Green Tea one.

@nsavage is correct (y) and @drwevil I wouldn't listen to anybody who at shaver shop because they don't have any wet shaving experience, shaver shop just want to sell their product regardless of their experience behind the counter.

For what it is worth I was in a hurry today and had a quick shave (usually a "quick shave" consists of a synthetic brush, cream (instead of soap) and EJ DE89 razor) so I decided to grab this cream. Great cream and great lather.

@nsavage is correct (y) and @drwevil I wouldn't listen to anybody who at shaver shop because they don't have any wet shaving experience, shaver shop just want to sell their product regardless of their experience behind the counter.
While intend to agree there is a young lady at the Westfield in Geelong who really knows her stuff. She also shaves her head. That is my go to store for the Proraso but they didn't stock the blue so I went to Waurn ponds and it was on special.

Day 2 with the Proraso Blue..
I tried using the Proraso Green pre-shave and while it felt nice, it overpowered the blue.
My face is so soft today, it is slightly irritated but that is me rubbing my face more than usual.. coz it feels nice. If I leave it alone it is fine :)
Why oh why don't they make a Blue preshave... I for one would buy it.