Pure Vintage baby!

Ax5MEkM.jpg

My vintage Gillette TTOs (also have a New and a couple of Techs floating around, but they don't see any use). I think the Slim is still my favourite shaver of the three, but the Fatboy and Red Tip have that "cool" factor.

I haven't picked up my slim in months... ugh...I'm a bad owner

mate I LOVE techs if you ever want to offload

I might have a dig around and see if I can find them this weekend. They're not in great shape plating wise though.

how good are the slim adjustables just wish they didn't clog so easily then they would be the perfect razor

I haven't really had that issue, however, my 'beard' is pretty sparse so that might be part of it. I'll get a mint or replated one one day for sure :)

I haven't picked up my slim in months... ugh...I'm a bad owner

Mate, no time like the present!

My collection isn't even close to the Museum of Gillette built by @Mark1966!, but here are some of my favourite pieces:

Gillette Single Ring Old Type [1908]
Gillette ABC Pocket Edition Shell Razor w/ Engraved Cap and Basket Weave Case
Gillette Bulldog Old Type
Gillette New Improved Aristocrat w/ Ivory Case and Blade Bank
Gillette New Improved w/ Engraved Case
Gillette Pocket Edition Old Type w/ Floral Case and Blade Bank
Gillette Old Type NOS w/ Shipper and Blade
Gillette New De Luxe
Gillette Short Comb New [Rhodium]
Gillette Goodwill [Made in England]
Gillette '34 Aristocrat w/ Case and Blade Bank
Gillette Senator
Gillette No. 45 Popular w/ Blue Case
Gillette Hybrid Tech w/ Bakelite Case
Gillette No. 16 Aristocrat w/ Case [1948]
Gillette No. 66 Aristocrat w/ Case, Shipper and Instructions
Gillette Red Tip Rocket NOS w/ Case, Shipper and Instructions
Gillette Blue Tip Rocket
Gillette President [Y2 Smooth Band]
Gillette Toggle [D1 1958]
Gillette TV Special Rocket
Gillette Fat Boy [E1 1959]

Eclipse Red Ring

Schick Type A Injector
Schick Type B1 Injector w/ Shipper and Instructions
Schick Type C1 Injector
Schick Type D Injector

Last edited:
I might have a dig around and see if I can find them this weekend. They're not in great shape plating wise though.

I haven't really had that issue, however, my 'beard' is pretty sparse so that might be part of it. I'll get a mint or replated one one day for sure :)

my one I found was caked in soap scum but after a sonic clean n polish it "looks NOS" to quote the great Kahana himself

dosnt matter plating condition wise to me it's all about the shave :) I got a razor from @borked and it was a bit shabby plating wise but gave perfect shave and is now my regular shaver more then anyother

dosnt matter plating condition wise to me it's all about the shave :) I got a razor from @borked and it was a bit shabby plating wise but gave perfect shave and is now my regular shaver more then anyother
I don't even remember which razor that was, yet gotta love good user quality razors.
You actually tend to use them, rather than them end up as show queens, worried about damaging them.

I don't even remember which razor that was, yet gotta love good user quality razors.
You actually tend to use them, rather than them end up as show queens, worried about damaging them.

yea agree 100% I only have one show pony razor which is my mint slim adjustable and I tend to keep it on display rather then use it