Quick question, Maggard's shipping time :)

Placed my first order at Maggards a while ago and was wondering what the rest of you (who's also ordered from maggards) find to be the average shipping time for the order to get places like Melbourne or Sydney?

I haven't been able to find much describing how long it usually takes to come to Australia and I'm just curious

Thanks in advanced :)

Iv ordered a fair few things from Maggards and it always gets to me within 2 - 3 weeks. Most of the time its closer to the 3 week mark. Im in northen NSW so you could take a few days off that if its going to syd or mel.

Iv ordered a fair few things from Maggards and it always gets to me within 2 - 3 weeks. Most of the time its closer to the 3 week mark. Im in northen NSW so you could take a few days off that if its going to syd or mel.

It's usually been around 3 weeks for me in Melbourn.

I just received my order (literally moments ago) took about 12 days including weekends, thanks guys! :)

I've ordered many times through Maggard's online is depends on how much time needed to get pass the Australian Custom International mail and package check point, before any mail or package get pass onto the next delivery carrier either Australian Post, DHL Express and FedEx Express before they reach to your front door or mailbox.

Maximum International delivery time frame is 4 weeks, sometimes it can go up to at least 5 or 6 weeks. If you don't want to pay extra for faster International express delivery carrier, maximum delivery time frame is 2 or 3 weeks or just used the normal International mail postage carrier which is cheaper for a maximum of 4 weeks. I normally pay a little extra for the International tracking number using the International mail postage carrier, which is cheaper than the fast express carrier that way you can keep track of your mail or package online so you know what's going on.

If I'm not mistaken by the Australian Law ALL International mail or package must be checked by the Australian Custom before passing over the next delivery carrier who handle the mail or package.

Edit:- Otherwise your package could end up like this below IF is taking too long before reaching to your front door or mailbox :p:D

D7gbq40.gif

Last edited: