The finished products sticky

It is sad really.

In this day and age it's sad that you can think that you have enough creams and soaps to use.

First rule of P&C: You do not have enough of anything.
Second rule of P&C: You do NOT have enough of anything.

@Pjotr you're considered something of a leader around here and to see you make such a statement...well, it's disgraceful.

Lift your game mate, get on to MensBiz asap.

EDIT: Finished a tub of Lemon Lime TOBS.

Don't be horrible Jug. I'm determined to finish something so I can post here in this thread with my head held high. As you've already put TOBS lemon/lime firmly in my sights are you going to get some Jermyn Street for me to sample too? They've got it at Menzbiz. I've checked that for you. That's called a reverse enable.

My one "kill" is a bottle of Nivea Sensitive ASB.

Have pif'd or tossed a few things though.
No it isn't you gave me that bottle.

@Pjotr - you can't enable me mate. Though I must admire your style there.
I just got Eton and Proraso White so I'm set for another few months. Want a sample of Eton? It's nice, almost but not quite up there with Jermyn.

Col Conk Amber is the only product I've finished.
Am working between a Speick and Arko stick and Speick cream.
The Speick stick is on it's last legs.

First rule of P&C: You do not have enough of anything.
Second rule of P&C: You do NOT have enough of anything.
You forgot the third rule.
If first and second rule do not apply, it's time to swap or PIF until they are in good standing once again ;)

With my Proraso gone to the great shaving deity in the sky, I am now moving through my next lot of software - a tube of Speick cream. It's not huge so I am expecting it to be gone in a couple of months at a maximum.

Still have a bit of Jermyn in a bowl which I need to use up, might try and knock it over first & order some more!

You don't need as much Speick a Proraso. It'll go more than 2 months if you've a rotation of a few things.

I only have the little tube, and I have used it a bit so far. Probably 75% left. I don't mind it but it generally is not a normal part of my rotation.

Nope, Jermyn still out there. They did can the "Shave Shop" scent which is a shame as it is a good honest scent but obviously not much of a seller.

If you find the Shave Shop in stock, let me know. It's like walking into a barbershop.

Last edited:
Cream in the tube, croap in the tub or soap ?

Tub.

It also appears that they discontinued their Lavender soap in a bowl, and reformulated the Lavender puck which is apparently hard to find.

Did somebody say discontinued? Please tell me exactly what is discontinued so I can hoard it.

After all, if a manufacturer stops making something it MUST be better than their ongoing products

Hmm I didn't know they have discontinued some of their range. I still have some shaver shop soap and it is a great scent.
If they did discontinue Jermyn that's one I would hoard like no tomorrow. All time favorite.
I'm about to finish my tube of Arko! Adventure Cream. It's unremarkable but functional so I will be glad when it's gone.
Off to Darwin next week so I might take the proraso with me.