The finished products sticky

I get to post here!

Bmgjotcl.jpg

Very excited, it doesn't seem to happen often!

[Of course I have a backup on hand]

Razorock Don Marco - worked ok with a synth otherwise average and not restocking.
TSW Afterbalm - would restock yet already have a spare tube :)
444 menthol cream -supposed to add a mentholated hit to your favourite products lather, doesn't for me, yet my face may be frozen!
Shaver Heaven soap - would restock if I could.

empty.png

Get a good look gents, this is what the bottom of a Stirling tub looks like: something we don't see very often, given how full they are when new. Anyone who is tired of my fanboi-ism over this soap is in for a disappointment: I've got another 3 tubs. ;)
giphy.gif

Get a good look gents, this is what the bottom of a Stirling tub looks like: something we don't see very often, given how full they are when new. Anyone who is tired of my fanboi-ism over this soap is in for a disappointment: I've got another 3 tubs. ;)

I believe it requires fanatical dedication to get through a tub of Stirling soap, especially when not the only soap in rotation. ;)(y)

I believe it requires fanatical dedication to get through a tub of Stirling soap, especially when not the only soap in rotation. ;)(y)
It's not the only soap in my rotation, but I never have more than 8 soaps going at any point (not including samples), and at the moment I seem to be using just 4. I don't know about fanatical dedication, but it is still a favourite, and I haven't forgotten it was you I have to thank for bringing it to my attention. (y):)

Edit: I also load my brushes heavily, partly because I shave head and face and partly because I'm just that sort of person. :p
How are you going with yours?

Last edited:
I'm sure this thread had a different title before I posted this morning. Rabid Badger and Friends MIA, just one more little piece of history vanished... :unsure:

I'm sure this thread had a different title before I posted this morning. Rabid Badger and Friends MIA, just one more little piece of history vanished... :unsure:

maybe @Rabid Badger needs to lift his game again to reclaim naming rights ...

Seeming as I have dedicated to only using MdC until it runs out, I can't see myself posting here for a while. Happy for the moniker to be passed on.

Yeah, don't expect to see you back here for a while!