The finished products sticky

It's ok Mark, go back to sleep.
Clap your butt @Mark1966 while you’re sleeping :smuggrin: and everything will be alright ;)

giphy.gif

Hey @tim33z

So I had a nearly finished APR Lightning Ridge soap -

QaUHwowl.jpg

and I scraped it into the one that arrived today -

nTlblzul.jpg

So do I get to post here that it is finished?

7WutNAxl.jpg

Hey @tim33z

So I had a nearly finished APR Lightning Ridge soap -

QaUHwowl.jpg

and I scraped it into the one that arrived today -

nTlblzul.jpg

So do I get to post here that it is finished?

7WutNAxl.jpg
Of course you do!
If it’s heading into the trash, you can claim victory here...

@tim33z you are slipping mate. We will have to rename it to "Rabid Badger (and friends) finished products sticky"

Another one's gone and another one's gone and Glastonbury sample puck bites the dust

1X9oDwo.jpg
Certainly can't call it Holiday and friends finished sticky if all you're finishing is three shave samplers 😝

@Holiday You don’t have to fear that I’ve given up the will to finish shit off. They are works in progress as the only tub I have left with fewer than 10 or so uses is the one I’m working on now. I might have a nearly done tube of Procrapso but it’s for travel only.
By the way, these samples of Stirling you’re killing, are they the same samples that Stirling sells direct on the website? Guys using those seem to say they get upwards of 20-25 shaves on each. You must be spreading yours on toast! FWIW, I got around 45 shaves from a full tub of Stirling. It’s a very excellent performer!

@tim33z the sample pucks are 1oz so about 1/6 of the real deal. Still a decent amount and if I was following my usual method it would last about 2 months or more.
I have too many full pucks to have samples sitting around so decided to experiment with lathering techniques while trialing the APR Escentials and not pairing Soap/Aftershaves.
It's been fun and a good learning experience @alfredus advice took lathering to the next level. Travelling for the next couple of weeks so will give the Triumph and Disaster freebie from @Mark1966 a run.

Guys get 20 -25 from 1/6 but you get 45 from a full tub :unsure: 25 x 6 = 150 so you are going through a tub 3 x quicker than other guys.
There is a reason why it's called Tim's (and friends) finished products sticky
Happy Shaving

@tim33z the sample pucks are 1oz so about 1/6 of the real deal. Still a decent amount and if I was following my usual method it would last about 2 months or more.
I have too many full pucks to have samples sitting around so decided to experiment with lathering techniques while trialing the APR Escentials and not pairing Soap/Aftershaves.
It's been fun and a good learning experience @alfredus advice took lathering to the next level. Travelling for the next couple of weeks so will give the Triumph and Disaster freebie from @Mark1966 a run.

Guys get 20 -25 from 1/6 but you get 45 from a full tub :unsure: 25 x 6 = 150 so you are going through a tub 3 x quicker than other guys.
There is a reason why it's called Tim's (and friends) finished products sticky
Happy Shaving
I agree that samples sometimes build up quickly and pairing with the unscented APR serum is a good option for sure!
3 times huh? I sense a challenge proposed to me so I'll try to get this to over 4 on my next full tub of Stirling... Hopefully my other tub that i started, i was lathering like a pussy to begin with for the first 10 times or so.

IMG-20200217-172450.jpg

Finally finished what my second tub of soap (first was RR xXx last year). Cheated as I originally received it as a lucky door prize from @Mark1966 with only a quater or so left but still a pleasant summer scent and a bit sad to see it finished. Luckily still have a tub of Suitably Attired Summer in the den! :love:

VxZUetX.jpg

My tin of Antica Barbieria Colla Almond Oil Pre-Shave Cream is finished.
I bought this very expensive product as it was on sale and I thought I'd give it a crack. A good performer, but for me not as good as Alt Innsbruck Emulsion at about half the price, nor Myrsol Emulsion at about 1/5th the price. Hence, I cannot see myself revisiting this product. Having said that, the ABC shaving soap is a stunner and does a better job at justifying its equally high price.

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Dapper Doc finished yesterday (and forgot to photo the empty).
31 shaves. I think my first vegan tub too? And it was pretty alright I must say. Will definitely pick up a CK6 tub one day.