Razor stand and Shelf ideas.

@LukehGee - I'm not set on any specific material so 3D would certainly be an option, and Id be more than happy to accept your offer of modelling it up, that would be brilliant - thanks!
Think perspex would be the better and cheaper option. Very quickly fabricated, better finish than 3d printed and can be remachined if the dimensions needed to be changed. Also probably ~$30 in cost too and ten minutes work.

Great idea about adding or replacing the shelf in a cupboard with a perspex one. So wish I had shelves or cupboards above my bathroom sink to do this.

Well, bit of time today so finally got round to making my shelf!!!

Had an old bit of 10mm perspex knocking around and set to it with a jig saw and a couple of step-drill bits. Quick sand off on the edges and....tadaaaaa!

My new shelf. (installed inside the bathroom cabinet in the little space that Im allocated.... ;);))

Xo36JGNl.jpg

Rdaf0Eal.jpg

nruaxmAl.jpg

Quickly filled up with a selection of 'stuff'...

PxYx6PAl.jpg

3eITS2tl.jpg

l5B5WMel.jpg

c5wAUoUl.jpg

The Den is definitely looking a wee bit neater now.

5a7QHDpl.jpg

Many thanks to those who offered thoughts and assistance on this thread (which I rudely hijacked - sorry @Blackie) and a massive thanks to @LukehGee who went above and beyond to help a brother out - much appreciated.

Looks great @no47....Plenty of vacant real estate that needs to be occupied by soap tubs....

Well, bit of time today so finally got round to making my shelf!!!

Had an old bit of 10mm perspex knocking around and set to it with a jig saw and a couple of step-drill bits. Quick sand off on the edges and....tadaaaaa!

My new shelf. (installed inside the bathroom cabinet in the little space that Im allocated.... ;);))

Xo36JGNl.jpg

Rdaf0Eal.jpg

nruaxmAl.jpg

Quickly filled up with a selection of 'stuff'...

PxYx6PAl.jpg

3eITS2tl.jpg

l5B5WMel.jpg

c5wAUoUl.jpg
That looks amazing and very practical.
Very envious nice job mate!
(y)(y)

@no47 not hijacked at all. I am pleased that you gained an idea or two. You have done a great job there, and used that piece of real estate (cabinet) to it's best.
I'm sure there is a wee bit more space left that you could squeeze 'something' else in to as well (OK, I'm trying out to be an enabler).
Anyway, looks good. Nicely finished, and I do like that you drilled holes through to hold the razors. I never drilled mine although that had been the original idea.
So....next thing is you start making some for sale? No-one else is making them (not even Aliexpress guys).