Razor stand or rack

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Saw this, this morning and mentioned before by another P&C member but this is ridiculously cheap! ~$2

Ebay linky here and available in black or clear. Can be cut down to size as plastic.

s-l500.jpg

Awesome find @ Rusty Blade! I've been using a couple of razor stands via TSW, which are great but a tad pricey. Will definetly buy a few at that price (y)

I picked up a stand from one of the 'vaping' websites someone mentioned for $5 or so incl postage, aside from the fact I had to write them a terse letter threatening legal action if they did not immediately stop spaming me with drug paraphernalia ads the experience was quite pleasant.

Nice rack @todras (that sounds wrong) :ROFLMAO:
Also extremely nice razors too, Weber, blackbird, merkur, Wolfman & Guerrilla.

Did you just place this in a light box just to take a photo for my query?

Very nice indeed! I've purchase two of those @Rusty Blade linked but wasn't confident they'd hold the weight of a complete DE razor. A simple yet lovely setup.

So you just purchased two or have them already? Believe they will easily take the weight.
Was @Blackie who discovered them and even modified his linky to his thread here
Sorry I purchased 2 today after seeing your post. Didn't see @Blackie's earlier thread but either way great work (by you both)! Once they arrive I'll post some pictures (y) Might just get one of those ones ala @todras seeing as I have many the DE razor :)

Also extremely nice razors too, Weber, blackbird, merkur, Wolfman & Guerrilla.

Thanks mate :)

From the top: WolfmanG/UFO GOLiATH, Wolfman WR1 OC, Mergress, Blackbird, Above the Tie R1/UFO TiTAN

Did you just place this in a light box just to take a photo for my query?

Yes indeed I did, my den is off limits to public eyes and the box gives you a much better picture especially when using a phone camera.

Very nice indeed! I've purchase two of those @Rusty Blade linked but wasn't confident they'd hold the weight of a complete DE razor. A simple yet lovely setup.

They are rock solid, most of my razors are solid stainless and it takes the weight easily, I'm not for too much fussing around with stands and such like and for $6 or whatever it was I paid I am more than happy with the solution. I am going to get another one for the rest of my razors eventually, but having the 5 slots takes care of the main razors in high rotation. The only observation I would make is that the actual slots where the razors sit could use a little boring out so the razors themselves are more recessed into the stands, but it's not a deal breaker the way they are.

Thanks mate :)

From the top: WolfmanG/UFO GOLiATH, Wolfman WR1 OC, Mergress, Blackbird, Above the Tie R1/UFO TiTAN

Yes indeed I did, my den is off limits to public eyes and the box gives you a much better picture especially when using a phone camera.

They are rock solid, most of my razors are solid stainless and it takes the weight easily, I'm not for too much fussing around with stands and such like and for $6 or whatever it was I paid I am more than happy with the solution. I am going to get another one for the rest of my razors eventually, but having the 5 slots takes care of the main razors in high rotation. The only observation I would make is that the actual slots where the razors sit could use a little boring out so the razors themselves are more recessed into the stands, but it's not a deal breaker the way they are.
Thanks for the suggestions. Having the razor displyed on it's side as opposed to those TSW sell is more appealing. For the price it seems a no brainer. I'm loving those razor's mate, very nice collection (y)

Have always guessed it looked like this but with more colourful concoctions/software on the shelves.

Ha I wish.

It's more like hundreds of aluminum bottles, two pairs of digital scales and a lot of lab glassware. I do have a couple of pestle and mortars though but they don't see too much use these days.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! To think I've ordered 2 which probably mean's I'll be waiting 6 months for them to arrive

Mine arrived in 2 weeks just out of interest. It was from the vape place mentioned in the previous thread.

I ordered one today - let's see how long it takes...but at 5.82AU$ delivered I expect turtle post :D

I ordered one today - let's see how long it takes...but at 5.82AU$ delivered I expect turtle post :D

I took the 'who gives a shit' attitude at that price, if it had not turned up I don't think I would have even bothered chasing it and ordered from somewhere else.

I order one from the mentioned site it is Mainland China the one i am waiting for was from Canada they got back to me after i sent them an email ,good customer service, and said it will take 30 business days to get here if it hasn't arrived wait 2 weeks and get back to them ,by my coculations that was Friday last week