RazoRock Lupo SS DLC

Last edited:
With a buyer beware disclaimer:

For orders with alcohol based products, glass bottles, or flammables (Colognes, Aftershave lotion, canned shaving foam, etc.), he or she orders at their own risk. We cannot guarantee delivery, nor that the product will not be damaged, emptied or confiscated by authorities. If you are in doubt, please ask us before ordering!

Shipments To APO/FPO and Military Mail

Unfortunately, we cannot ship any products that contain alcohol to any APO/FPO addresses. If you order a product with alcohol, we will email you and you can choose to remove that item and get a refund or cancel and we will refund the entire order.

No - Thats the aluminium version. It’s always in stock.

OOPS, my bad - but fixed now

Do IB ship alcohol based items internationally?
Asking for a mate...

Canada Post does provide a surface (sea) mail option (https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/pe...ices-international/international-parcel.page?) and I've arranged with Canadian e-tailers in the past to ship this way and comply with the alcohol requirements. It can be a bit hit and miss though, I've had one who said they would ship surface and charged me for that and then shipped air, and the sea mail DOES take an eternity.

So maybe ask them pointing out the option.

No, No...buy both and then you can compare them for us. We would really like that.
Gee, this 'enabling' is getting to be tough work.
What’s matter Horse? I thought you were a tough badass pussy cat who’s plenty of organs leftover for you compare both in your den.

Or are you getting yourself into trouble with Mrs Badass Horse again, because, she said NO MOAR!! or you’ll loose both testicles from Mrs Badass Horse.

No, No...buy both and then you can compare them for us. We would really like that.
Gee, this 'enabling' is getting to be tough work.

enabling only counts if it leads to purchases :)

but feel free to grab as much as you can this year and join me in a 2021 sabbatical!!!

join me in a 2021 sabbatical!!!
giphy.gif

Thanks @Holiday and @Mark1966
I will refrain probably decide not to from ordering the razor and other items anyways.
The Wolfman is the original right and this Lupo thingy is a rip-off!
TBH I dont see the comparison. If not for the name and RR explanation.
Comparing Lupo to Wolfman is like comparing Baby Smooth to Timeless??
Just need a cheap Wolfie to compare:)