RazoRock Lupo SS DLC

Had my first shave with this razor today and I’m quite impressed with it. It gives a smooth shave, is efficient and the razor tabs are covered. What’s not to like? Two to go.

This is a razor I'm currently eyeing off. Did you get SS or Alu? Do you prefer it to either of your GC's ?

from site - The RazoRock Lupo safety razor has an interesting story. Many of our clients were frustrated because there is a very popular safety razor in the marketplace that is almost impossible to obtain. On top of that, these razors were selling for over $500 a pop! A good client then made an interesting proposal. He said to us, "If I send you one of these $500 razors, do you think you can make some under your RazoRock brand and sell them for a lot less than $500?" We hummed and hawed but eventually, we agreed...............

from site - The RazoRock Lupo safety razor has an interesting story. Many of our clients were frustrated because there is a very popular safety razor in the marketplace that is almost impossible to obtain. On top of that, these razors were selling for over $500 a pop! A good client then made an interesting proposal. He said to us, "If I send you one of these $500 razors, do you think you can make some under your RazoRock brand and sell them for a lot less than $500?" We hummed and hawed but eventually, we agreed...............
Joe at IB is a master of marketing and telling a good story ;)

OOPS, my bad - but fixed now

Canada Post does provide a surface (sea) mail option (https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/pe...ices-international/international-parcel.page?) and I've arranged with Canadian e-tailers in the past to ship this way and comply with the alcohol requirements. It can be a bit hit and miss though, I've had one who said they would ship surface and charged me for that and then shipped air, and the sea mail DOES take an eternity.

So maybe ask them pointing out the option.

Tried that with Top of the town . Answer NO, Covid-19

What some Artisans are doing is that they are now making their splashes and aftershaves optional in non alcohol base for international customers as there has been quite a demand.

I believe Shaving ie ship alcohol based aftershave

Less issues with alcohol based products from Europe.

GUYS WAIT FOR THE CHARITY AUCTION :cool:

Last edited:
What some Artisans are doing is that they are now making their splashes and aftershaves optional in non alcohol base for international customers as there has been quite a demand.
Which artisans?

Off the top of my head.

Zingari man
Murphy & Mcneil
Highland Springs Soap Company
Chatillion Lux
Southern Witchcrafts.
TOBS
Ah ok, I assumed you meant current alcohol based aftershaves were being “modified” to be alcohol free.

Another issue some artisans are facing is the raw alcohol product. Every man and his dog is making hand sanitizer and depleting the a availability to make an Aftershave with the burn. Barrister and Mann have just released their balms too.

Ah ok, I assumed you meant current alcohol based aftershaves were being “modified” to be alcohol free.

Another issue some artisans are facing is the raw alcohol product. Every man and his dog is making hand sanitizer and depleting the a availability to make an Aftershave with the burn. Barrister and Mann have just released their balms too.

Murphy and McNeil will make either alcohol or non alcohol at your request.
I did an order pre covid with them and they were unreal to deal with. They have a flat rate $10 shipping worldwide for as many items as you like. I was sent 6 free samples and had the shipping upgraded to express.

As hard as 2019 was I think 2021 will be another Sabbatical year for me as I have too much stuff I'd like to finish before justifying any more purchases.