RazoRock Mission 3-Piece Double Edge Safety Razor

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day All,

I've ordered a very mild safety razor call the RazoRock Mission from Italian Barber in USA and it cost nearly $50 AUD all up including postage, and I heard GREAT reviews everywhere from Youtube, Shaving Forum Site etc etc and the list goes on on. Geee my head is still spinning :p:D

When my RazoRock Mission arrived I can't wait to drive this baby very soon ;)

Website: http://www.italianbarber.com/products/razorock-mission-3-piece-double-edge-de-safety-razor

We will want, nay demand, pics and a review!

Did you get some Soap whilst you were paying postage? Razorock is suppose to be good.

It's worth throwing a few in as shipping is expensive from IB compared to others.

Zi Peppino is great - it's no B&M but for USD$6 you cannot argue that value.

G'day Guys

I didn't order any soaps from the Italian Barber just the RazoRock Mission safety razor along with some free DE blades, because I've already got enough soap from @Anthony 5 different soaps and 1 Tabac so that's 6 soaps all together should last me at least 2 years no more ;), I'm also planning to buy

As you may know the Merkur 34C & 38C blade gab is #4 and the R89 & DE89 blade is #3 I've also found out the Feather ASD2 blade gap is #1.5 (WOW :eek:) keep in mind that razor is nearly $260, and with the RazoRock Mission blade gab is #2 which why is very mild pretty close to a R89 & DE89 that's why I bought it. It's okay have to admit as I've already own a Merkur Progress long handle and allow me to drive any varies blade gab settings, very similar to a Gillette Fatboy and Adjustable Slim when controlling the blade gap settings.

@Mark1966 you want pictures buddy no problem see below ;) the picture below is very similar to the old Merkur 180 model which they don't make them any more the Merkur 23C is still available.

rrmission9_large.jpeg
missionrazor3_large.jpeg

This is picture below is the RazoRock Mission head with a different handle
sjJ73ie.jpg

Last edited:
REVIEW:- RazoRock Mission Safety Razor.

G'day Guys,

Yesterday I received my parcel from Italian Barber via USA the RazoRock Mission Safety Razor and I have to admit this razor is pretty good much better than the R89 & DE89 model, this head is a fantastic shaver with a heavy handle and it's a bit longer than the R89 & DE89 model I have to admitted when I was completely blown away when I bought this razor holding in my hand.

The "Mission" has a solid handle of brass and chrome it has deep and well cut knurling that's very slightly milder than the R89 & DE89, and there will never be a grip problem with either holding this razor it's easy peasy. I like the heavy handle because makes it easier to "let the razor do the work" and tends to buffer and smooth out what your muscles can't do.

At first, I found the "Mission" to be nearly identical in performance to the DE89 plus a solid handle. As I went on shaving with a Pol-Silver blade I thought that the "Mission" had a bit more "bite" and was, perhaps, just a tad more aggressive and it cut through my whiskers and it was smooth as butter WOW :eek:. The difference was very slight for me and I rather preferred the "Mission" over the R89, DE89 & 34C because the shave was as smooth and bloodless which is fantastic.

The overall construction quality of this razor, the fit and finish on the head and I was surprisingly when holding the heavy solid handle, and the balance in the hand all add up to a fantastic razor. I think the Mission razor will make both an excellent starter for people who are completely new to DE shaving, but also a great (and long-lived) choice for more experienced shavers. This razor seems built to last and has been a pleasure to use so far.

I recommended this razor and you won't be sorry so please give yourself the chance to experience the RazoRock Mission Safety Razor, I hope I've explain enough about this razor because this is my very first review of this product.

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
G'day All,

I've ordered a very mild safety razor call the RazoRock Mission from Italian Barber in USA and it cost nearly $50 AUD all up including postage, and I heard GREAT reviews everywhere from Youtube, Shaving Forum Site etc etc and the list goes on on. Geee my head is still spinning :p:D

When my RazoRock Mission arrived I can't wait to drive this baby very soon ;)

Website: http://www.italianbarber.com/products/razorock-mission-3-piece-double-edge-de-safety-razor

G'day Guys,

Yesterday I received my parcel from Italian Barber via USA the RazoRock Mission Safety Razor and I have to admit this razor is pretty good much better than the R89 & DE89 model, this head is a fantastic shaver with a heavy handle and it's a bit longer than the R89 & DE89 model I have to admitted when I was completely blown away when I bought this razor holding in my hand.

The "Mission" has a solid handle of brass and chrome it has deep and well cut knurling that's very slightly milder than the R89 & DE89, and there will never be a grip problem with either holding this razor it's easy peasy. I like the heavy handle because makes it easier to "let the razor do the work" and tends to buffer and smooth out what your muscles can't do.

At first, I found the "Mission" to be nearly identical in performance to the DE89 plus a solid handle. As I went on shaving with a Pol-Silver blade I thought that the "Mission" had a bit more "bite" and was, perhaps, just a tad more aggressive and it cut through my whiskers and it was smooth as butter WOW :eek:. The difference was very slight for me and I rather preferred the "Mission" over the R89, DE89 & 34C because the shave was as smooth and bloodless which is fantastic.

The overall construction quality of this razor, the fit and finish on the head and I was surprisingly when holding the heavy solid handle, and the balance in the hand all add up to a fantastic razor. I think the Mission razor will make both an excellent starter for people who are completely new to DE shaving, but also a great (and long-lived) choice for more experienced shavers. This razor seems built to last and has been a pleasure to use so far.

I recommended this razor and you won't be sorry so please give yourself the chance to experience the RazoRock Mission Safety Razor, I hope I've explain enough about this razor because this is my very first review of this product.

Cheers

G'day Guys,

Cheers ;)

Hi
Thank you after reading this review and a few others from other forums plus the utube clips i ordered myself a mission ,this will be my second razor and i hope i have stepped up a level . My goal is to buy a top end well crafted razor ( any suggestions ) there is no rush has i am still learning and evolving my art .My other quest is to find a razor made in 1960 .

Last edited: