Razors to 'like' or 'love'.

Ignoring my well-known preference for the Vector, you have the perfect opportunity to scratch your itch for a lycanthrope in this year's auction. Just sayin'... ;)
I'm well aware as I got an opportunity to see it in the flesh last year and its in excellent condition and what I'm inclined to go for in a Wolfman.
Who are we kidding though as judging by last years heroic efforts it's certain to garner some super generous bids... It took me 6 months to get out of the dog house so do I risk the wrath from the "Bank Manager"...? :nailbiting:

Similar to @StratMan, I'm more of a hoarder who enjoys rotating between my collection. If I could have my time again I'd happily just get a Rocca with Wizamet or Minora blades and be happy but that's not fun and having the opportunity to trial some premium razors I'm happy I added the Smart Helix Apollo and my holy grail razor the Gen 1 Charcoal Goods Level 2. I also enjoy the simplicity of the 34C/37C as a simple, trouble free shave.

I've put off adding any shaving gear this year but desire to add another premium razor with preference for a Wolfman WR1 or more likely a Vector Ti as I look to celebrate my 40th birthday end of this year. I was leaning on the Taiga adjustable but the recent modifications and price have put me off... :bag:
Just a follow up as most of this week I've been using the 34C + Kai blade and the initial shave was amazingly smooth and subsequent few shaves have been similar to the Rocca in smoothness, efficiency and longevity/evenness. Goes to show you how big a different pairing the right blade to the razor can have... :love:

Just a follow up as most of this week I've been using the 34C + Kai blade and the initial shave was amazingly smooth and subsequent few shaves have been similar to the Rocca in smoothness, efficiency and longevity/evenness. Goes to show you how big a different pairing the right blade to the razor can have... :love:

exactly right.. ive used feathers and nacets in the rocca and didnt care for them at all but chuck them in a lupo 72 and everything changes

I'm well aware as I got an opportunity to see it in the flesh last year and its in excellent condition and what I'm inclined to go for in a Wolfman.
Who are we kidding though as judging by last years heroic efforts it's certain to garner some super generous bids... It took me 6 months to get out of the dog house so do I risk the wrath from the "Bank Manager"...? :nailbiting:
Haha you need a trade off, if i want something i take the kids and send the wife for a day out alone to do whatever she feels, sometimes needs a few days depending on what i want and its cost😬😬😬 everyones happy by then

Haha you need a trade off, if i want something i take the kids and send the wife for a day out alone to do whatever she feels, sometimes needs a few days depending on what i want and its cost😬😬😬 everyones happy by then
My issue was breaking the bank last Charity Auction but it was worth it as the generosity from the P&C Community broke records raising valuable funds for the Cancer Council. Here's hoping we at least match it as plenty of great items up for grabs. (y)

Like it or love it, what you really NEED is an item from the 2021 Paste & Cut Charity Auction!

Bidding closes Saturday, 23rd October 2021 at 12.00pm AEDT unless extended in accordance with the rules.

Check out the items here