Replating

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
so the mob I used to use are no longer doing small jobs, any recommendations on replating services

i'm still not up and running on the playing side yet, im buying random broken razors and shiz and getting it down pact before i start doing everyone else's lol but i'm getting htere

I've sent him an email.
The fatboy I'm doing was given to me by a buddy and I actually love how this one shaves.

Razor Emporium and Razor Plate seem to be about the only options available for Rhodium plating at the moment. They both work out quite pricey being US based and there's a long turnaround time. I have a Rockwell Model T on order that apparently will be delivered this year (believe it when I see it). I think I'll hold off on getting my slim replated until I see how the Model T compares.

Razor Emporium and Razor Plate seem to be about the only options available for Rhodium plating at the moment. They both work out quite pricey being US based and there's a long turnaround time. I have a Rockwell Model T on order that apparently will be delivered this year (believe it when I see it). I think I'll hold off on getting my slim replated until I see how the Model T compares.
I'm right there with you bud!