Roast Coffee Beans

Hehe...

I was going to post last night, but watched Family Guy instead.

The latest batch is done, and has been resting for the last couple of days.

I have 10x 400g bags that are available.

As per usual, PMs, please.

If in doubt about the quality of these beans don’t be,
the Organic Honduras, Ethiopia Limu & PNG beans I have are all greatly roasted and flavoured coffees,
I only drink espresso no sugar with only a dash of milks sometimes
They all hand grind well
I think my favourite of the 3 (by a very slim margin) would be the PNG they are a bit oilier bean and a great flavour

@Pbgoose The China was a sample batch that the bean place threw in. I roasted it quite dark, and it did come out very nicely. From the outset even the smell was rich. I never tried it, I just sent it to you. It isn't organic, but I can source it easily enough on the next round if you are keen.
Do you need me to make a menu to order from? :D

@Substance Many thanks. My favourite is probably Honduras, then possibly one from Coffee Snobs called Elephant Hills (India). It is a really large, lightweight Arabica bean, that roasts and brews well. I'll have to order a batch for the next round. They really are unique.
I have been frothing full cream lately, and though my stomach hates me for it, the flavour is superb with 2 espresso shots.

Sorry for the extended delay, chaps! The weather here had a big run of outs. Whenever it looked like I might get an hour here and there for a roast, the outlook would go south soon after.

I have been sneaking in a couple of roasts after work where I have been able, and currently have 6 bags that I can move. They are still gassing, but by the time they reach their new owners, they will be very ready.

Over the next couple of days, I will hopefully have another 6 or so too.

So, current count:

Honduras FTO: 6 now, 6 later

Orders by PM, please.

Sorry all, I have been having a lazy few weeks... Overworked and underslept..

What is available now:

2x Honduras
2x Ethiopia (Dark)
2x PNG
3x Guatemala

I will have 4 more Honduras shortly, and another 2 are set aside for @Snooze.

Have at it, PMs please

Last edited: