Rockwell 6S or 6C

I don't have either Rockwell model, but have heard great things about it. I personally wouldn't stress myself about whether to get the SS version or the zamak unless I were 16 years old. I have no way of turning back the clock 41 years (and wouldn't want to), and the cheaper version would well and truly outlast me.

Guys, I think I want a 6S. If one comes up second hand for a good price could you please keep me in mind.

Anything I need to know about them ? Is there updated versions ? eg is a 2019 or 2020 any different from a 2016 model.

If I go new, will the red and blue one lose their colours ?

thanks

Razor Burn

Grand Society
Da Menth Heads
Guys, I think I want a 6S. If one comes up second hand for a good price could you please keep me in mind.

Anything I need to know about them ? Is there updated versions ? eg is a 2019 or 2020 any different from a 2016 model.

thanks
If I'm not mistaken there are only 2 versions with improvements made to the original Kickstarter one plus recent new colour schemes...?
Truly a great warhorse and I'm sure you'll love the smooth/efficient shaves it provides.

thanks
Try @J.Mac ..he was unsure if he was going to keep his after a trial period. He had a razor and stand. You might be in luck if he decided it wasn't for him. But who couldn't love the work a 6s does?